Friday, October 6, 2023

The VERSES that SHAPED my WORK

 


JESUS said:

Matthew 5:6

King James Version

6 Blessed are they which do 

hunger and thirst after righteousness: 

for they shall be filled.


If there's something we remember, it's how we all started working.

What changed our life.

What got us in the right path.

What gave us peace, love, and joy.

What gave us true knowledge.

What gave us real work.

And for no pay.

I remember mine.

The day GOD made me born again.

And opened Scripture to me.

Letting His SPIRIT teach me easily.

To this day -- four years after -- I remark at how easy it all was.

Maybe because I was in need of truth.

And truly hungered for it.

Plus, I was always childlike with GOD.

I'd speak to Him, as a daughter would.

With no fear, but only a great desire to learn.

And to know His truth.

And yet, I always take great care I understood precisely.

And gave the reverence due GOD.

But here's how it all began.

Starting with these THREE sets of verses.

Which SPIRIT led me to, along the way.

Ringing a bell loudly in my heart:

John 3:30-35

King James Version

30 He must increase, 

but I must decrease.


Mark 10:18

King James Version

18 And Jesus said unto him, 

Why callest thou me good? 

there is none good but one, that is, God.


Matthew 23:8-12

King James Version

8 But be not ye called Rabbi: 

for one is your Master, even Christ; 

and all ye are brethren.

9 And call no man your father upon the earth: 

for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

10 Neither be ye called masters: 

for one is your Master, even Christ.

11 But he that is greatest among you 

shall be your servant.

12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; 

and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.


These verses were EXACTLY what I needed to know.

And GOD gave it early on.

Serving as foundation for the work He wanted me to do.

Zeroing in on GOD's truth -- which the world hides from you.

Just three sets of powerful, revealing verses.

And GOD gave them to this persistent child.

After that, all came easily.

Judging by the volume of blogs SPIRIT and I wrote.

And 91 blogs were born, as of this writing.

I couldn't stop.

And wouldn't want to.

We need to get GOD's WORD out to you.

For these are urgent times.


Related material:

HUNGER for TRUTH

My OBJECTIVE as WRITER for GOD

WORKING for GOD

PEACE through JESUS

GOD wanted me to WRITE

SOUL-saving WORD

GOD's WORD forever

BORN AGAIN classics


Image: doungtepro on Pixabay


EYES of the LORD

  Job 31:4 King James Version 4 Doth not he see my ways,  and count all my steps ? Does GOD really see EVERYTHING? What does He look for? W...