Wednesday, March 9, 2022

CITIZENSHIP in HEAVEN

 

Philippians 3:20-21

Christian Standard Bible

20 Our citizenship is in heaven, 

and we eagerly wait for a Savior from there, 

the Lord Jesus Christ. 

21 He will transform the body of our humble condition 

into the likeness of his glorious body, 

by the power that enables him to subject everything to himself.


BELIEVERS don't belong to this world.

JESUS has reserved a place for us.

We are deluded if we think earth is our real home.

My citizenship is in heaven.

And there's nothing dual about it.

JESUS is preparing a place for me, as well as many other believers.

Do you love Him, and obey His commandments?

If so, pack your bags!

Or maybe not.

Where we're going, we won't be needing anything.

Travel light.

In GOD's LIGHT.

You won't be needing a passport.

JESUS will come for us -- soon!

He did say:

John 14:2-4

King James Version

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: 

if it were not so, 

I would have told you. 

I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, 

I will come again, 

and receive you unto myself; 

that where I am, 

there ye may be also.

4 And whither I go ye know, 

and the way ye know.


In those verses alone, JESUS revealed many things already.


"In my Father's house are many mansions:"

"I go to prepare a place for you."

Tell that to a child and his eyes will grow big, imagining so many rooms, or houses, knowing God's house is certainly big, for there are so many people in the world. That's why JESUS loves children. They get it.


"And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself;"

This is what you call the RAPTURE, where the dead and living will meet JESUS up in the air, on a day GOD chooses -- which could be ANY moment.


"that where I am, there ye may be also."

We are welcome in GOD's house, and we will enjoy eternal life with JESUS. What could be more magnificent than having no pain, grief, hardship, or evil anymore (Revelation 21 KJV). I say, let me outta here!


"And whither I go ye know,"

JESUS did say He will never leave us, nor forsake us (Deuteronomy 31:6 KJV, Hebrews 13:5 KJV).


"and the way ye know."

Of course believers know the way, for JESUS is the WAY (John 14:6 KJV). Only THROUGH Jesus can we find our way BACK to GOD.


Ready?

Come aboard!

Oh, you need to take the BAT mobile.

The BORN AGAIN TRAIN.


Related material:

We Shall ALL Be CHANGED

The RAPTURE

MEDITATING upon a VERSE

Our VILE bodies

BODY of CLEARNESS

BORN AGAIN articles


Image source: Fav Png


The TRIUNE GOD

  Proverbs 25:2 King James Version 2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing:  but the honour of kings is to search out a matter . How muc...