Saturday, September 25, 2021

What do I think of, when JESUS comes to MIND?

 

Psalm 4:8

King James Version

8 I will both lay me down 

in peace, 

and sleep: 

for thou, 

Lord, 

only makest me dwell 

in safety.


Peace.

Jesus gives me peace.

He has given His life.

He defeated death.

He has revealed God.

In Jesus, I have peace.

I can ask Him any question.

And He always answers.

Usually, through a dream.

A word.

A phrase.

A verse.

An image.

A delight in my heart.

Or some unseen solution.

Only He knows about.

And yet, as born again, I begin to know.

As child, I begin to know, even more.

For the child's heart is expectant.

Forever trusting.

Knowing all is well.

All is done.

God is head of all.

What can the world do to scare me?

It will be like a black hole. 

Imploding upon itself.

Though, they know it not.

I trust in the LORD JESUS alone.

He is my haven.

My heaven.

My safety net.

My peace.

My sure guide.

My SAVIOR.

My happiness.

My truth.

My being.

In JESUS, I live.


Related material:

JESUS the HEALER

JESUS material

SPIRIT of GOD

WORD of GOD

LIVING WATERS

BORN AGAIN articles

Who Shall DWELL in GOD's Holy Hill?

The Day JESUS was GLORIFIED

JESUS Led Me to FOCUS on His RETURN

What is the KINGDOM of HEAVEN?

Who Can ENTER the KINGDOM of HEAVEN?

The BEAUTY of BEING BORN AGAIN

ETERNAL LIFE


(Image source: Pxfuel)


MIRACLE in itself

  Matthew 17:20 King James Version 20 And Jesus said unto them,  Because of your unbelief:  for verily I say unto you,  If ye have faith as ...