Thursday, September 2, 2021

WHAT planning?

 

JESUS' prayer:

Matthew 6:10

King James Version

10 Thy kingdom come, 

Thy will be done in earth, 

as it is in heaven.


Planning?

What planning?

I haven't planned.

All my life.

Is my life in ruins?

Hardly.

As Catholic, I didn't plan.

My life nearly got messed up, though.

I didn't know the LAWS of GOD.

As born again, my life BLOSSOMED.

It is now in the HANDS of GOD.

Where I had nothing, I now have everything.

Spiritually.

What I suspected -- the TRUE POWER -- was confirmed.

Now, I am convinced, of what matters MOST.

And, of the urgency of the times.

Thus, all the blogs, and posts, SPIRIT and I share with you.

I only care I do the WILL of the FATHER.

An example given by the LORD JESUS.

John 6:38-40

King James Version

38 For I came down from heaven, 

not to do mine own will, 

but the will of him that sent me.

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, 

that of all which he hath given me 

I should lose nothing, 

but should raise it up again at the last day.

40 And this is the will of him that sent me, 

that every one which seeth the Son, 

and believeth on him, 

may have everlasting life: 

and I will raise him up at the last day.


YOU: But what about retirement?

ME: What about retirement?


YOU: Aren't you afraid?

ME: Of what?


YOU: That you'll have nothing?

ME: I had nothing.


YOU: Huh?

ME: (quoting from Scripture)

1 Timothy 6:7

King James Version

7 For we brought nothing into this world, 

and it is certain we can carry nothing out.


Silence.


YOU: But what about your daily needs?

ME: (again, quoting from Scripture)

Matthew 6:31-32

King James Version

31 Therefore take no thought, 

saying, 

What shall we eat? 

or, What shall we drink? 

or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) 

for your heavenly Father knoweth 

that ye have need of all these things.


YOU: You're copping out.

ME: Hardly.


More silence.


YOU: Aren't you bit cavalier about things?

ME: Depends what you're focusing on.


YOU: What are you focusing on?

ME: GOD.


YOU: Why focus on God?

ME: GOD is ALL THERE IS.


YOU: How can you be so sure?

ME: FAITH keeps me alive.


YOU: You can't eat faith.

ME: The WORD of GOD feeds me daily.


YOU: And it's sufficient?

ME: GOD suffices.


YOU: Scripture has an answer for everything?

ME: EVERYTHING.


YOU: And you don't need anything?

ME: I have GOD.


YOU: Nothing of this world interests you?

ME: Nothing.


YOU: Then, what good are you?

ME: I serve GOD.


YOU: Even if you'll be a nobody?

ME: I AM a nobody.


YOU: Don't you care at all?

ME: I only care I do the FATHER's WILL.


YOU: WHAT is the FATHER's WILL?

ME: Click here.


Related material:

FAITH

ETERNAL LIFE

GOD's GLORY

JESUS the HEALER

REPENTANCE

SPIRIT of GOD

The MESSIAH

The LIVING GOD

GIFTS from GOD

GRACE from GOD

WORD of GOD

PREDESTINATION

BORN AGAIN articles

AWARENESS of sin

The RAPTURE


Image: Snapwire


EYES of the LORD

  Job 31:4 King James Version 4 Doth not he see my ways,  and count all my steps ? Does GOD really see EVERYTHING? What does He look for? W...