Wednesday, September 8, 2021

The LORD's DECLARATION

 

Isaiah 45:22

King James Version

22 Look unto me, 

and be ye saved, 

all the ends of the earth: 

for I am God, 

and there is none else.


In these latter days, it's time to really heed the LORD.

At any given moment, He can set His plan in place, having His faithful meet His Son up in the air.

And where would unbelievers be?

Thus, this blog.

And all other blogs SPIRIT and I have created.

Warning, after warning.

Leading you to Scripture, so you may know God's commandments.

Loving God, for the LORD He is.

Loving His Son, for the ANOINTED ONE He is.

The question remains:

Who's listening?

Who's heeding the call of the Lord?

Who's paying attention?

Who cares to know?

But you see, it's all been prophesied.

It's inevitable.

It just awaits fruition.

As in the OLD TESTAMENT:

Isaiah 45:20-25

King James Version

20 Assemble yourselves and come; 

draw near together, 

ye that are escaped of the nations

they have no knowledge 

that set up the wood of their graven image, 

and pray unto a god that cannot save.

21 Tell ye, 

and bring them near; 

yea, let them take counsel together: 

who hath declared this from ancient time? 

who hath told it from that time? 

have not I the Lord? 

and there is no God else beside me; 

a just God and a Saviour; 

there is none beside me.

22 Look unto me, 

and be ye saved, 

all the ends of the earth: 

for I am God, 

and there is none else.

23 I have sworn by myself, 

the word is gone out of my mouth 

in righteousness, 

and shall not return, 

That unto me every knee shall bow, 

every tongue shall swear.

24 Surely, 

shall one say, 

in the Lord have I righteousness and strength: 

even to him shall men come; 

and all that are incensed against him 

shall be ashamed.

25 In the Lord shall all the seed of Israel 

be justified, 

and shall glory.


Confirmed by the NEW TESTAMENT:

Romans 14:11-12

King James Version

11 For it is written, 

As I live, 

saith the Lord, 

every knee shall bow to me, 

and every tongue shall confess to God.

12 So then every one of us 

shall give account of himself to God.


Philippians 2:10-11

King James Version

10 That at the name of Jesus 

every knee should bow, 

of things in heaven, 

and things in earth, 

and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess 

that Jesus Christ is Lord, 

to the glory of God the Father.


With the LAST chapter in the BIBLE, making another declaration:

Revelation 22:10-12

King James Version

10 And he saith unto me, 

Seal not the sayings 

of the prophecy of this book: 

for the time is at hand.

11 He that is unjust, 

let him be unjust still: 

and he which is filthy, 

let him be filthy still: 

and he that is righteous, 

let him be righteous still: 

and he that is holy, 

let him be holy still.

12 And, 

behold, 

I come quickly; 

and my reward is with me, 

to give every man 

according as his work shall be.


Will people wake up?

On time?


Related material:

The RAPTURE


(Image source: Pik Png)

The TRIUNE GOD

  Proverbs 25:2 King James Version 2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing:  but the honour of kings is to search out a matter . How muc...