Sunday, September 26, 2021

Should we be CONCERNED about CERN?

Psalm 139:23-24

King James Version

23 Search me, 

O God, 

and know my heart: 

try me, 

and know my thoughts:

24 And see 

if there be any wicked way in me, 

and lead me 

in the way everlasting.


First, let me start with a premise.

How do you know you're a true born again?

Simple.

Your faith is in GOD alone.

You do not need any exotic theology.

Your basis for ALL TRUTH is the BIBLE.

Your trust for ALL SALVATION is JESUS.

Your source for ALL LEARNING is SPIRIT.

Your source for ALL LOVE is GOD.

Your approach, is as a child.

COMPLETE faith in GOD.

Only by being born again, can you begin to understand.

Spirit will make all things clear for you.

The Bible will be easy to understand.

Where others look outward, you look inward.

You've made a home for God in your heart.

I know of no other way of praising God, but giving my whole life, trust, and faith in Him.

That's why I find it strange that the Vatican has an observatory, Switzerland has their CERN, and that an Israeli professor was elected president of CERN, just hours ago, as I write this article.

I don't need to know about God's particle, to be able to understand Him, or His creation.

I only need to know Scripture.

Why did SPIRIT lead me to Doug Woodward's video and his book, "Revising Reality: A Biblical Look Into the Cosmos", just moments ago?

Which piqued my curiosity, leading me to another Woodward video on "Mystery Babylon, CERN, Bill Gates, Russia to nuke the U.S.?, Return of Saturn's gods".

Check the 58th minute of that video as Woodward speaks more on CERN.

Should we be concerned about CERN?

Should we be concerned about Cernunnos?

Should we be concerned what the world's agenda is?

Should we be concerned where science is headed?

Should we be concerned where technology is headed?

I'm not.

For I'm born again, and my belief is in GOD alone.

I trust that all I need to know, is ALL GOD WANTS me to KNOW.

I won't get ahead of my LORD.

I don't need to dissect Him like a lab rat.

He tells me everything anyway.

Through SCRIPTURE.

Try that sometime.

Pray, wait, listen.

That's what a contented child does.

I have complete faith in the LORD.

For, everything has been prophesied, anyway.

Why get ahead of God?

Why challenge Him?

He might just show you a thing, or two.

Proverbs 1:7

King James Version

7 The fear of the Lord 

is the beginning of knowledge

but fools despise wisdom 

and instruction.


When you really think about it, all of man's efforts spell "vanity".

If he's born again, has real love for GOD, prays to JESUS for help, or illumination, and waits for SPIRIT to instruct him, then his work is sound.

But if it's to benefit the rich, to deprive the poor, to challenge God, or to gain world power, then he serves a different god.

More so, when one plays God.

We can't mess around with His Creation.

In the fullness of time, God will act.

He, alone, is TRUE POWER.

No one can defy, manipulate, or take the place of our CREATOR.

Isaiah 14:27

King James Version

27 For the Lord of hosts hath purposed, 

and who shall disannul it? 

and his hand is stretched out, 

and who shall turn it back?


I don't need a telescope to look up at the sky, and wait for God.

(Or for another being, or entity, others may be waiting for.)

He already lives in my heart.

My body is His temple.

I don't need to collide particles, to find the GOD particle.

I don't need to head over to the other side, when I'm already on God's side.

I only take GOD's WORD for it, and look at this verse.

Colossians 3:1-2

King James Version

3 If ye then be risen with Christ, 

seek those things which are above, 

where Christ sitteth 

on the right hand of God.

2 Set your affection on things above

not on things on the earth.


Spirit's in my heart.

He tells me all I need to know.

Thus, I rely only on the BIBLE.

To test the claims of the world.

Versus the TRUTH of GOD.

SCRIPTURE suffices.

The LORD JESUS is all I need.


Related material:

The Magnificence and Majesty of GOD

VERSES honoring GOD

WORD of GOD

SPIRIT of GOD

Idolatry

AWARENESS of sin

The Simplicity of the GOSPEL of JESUS CHRIST

The God Particle (book)

Battle of the NETS?

JESUS material


EYES of the LORD

  Job 31:4 King James Version 4 Doth not he see my ways,  and count all my steps ? Does GOD really see EVERYTHING? What does He look for? W...