Sunday, June 27, 2021

BUILDING a HOME for GOD

 

1 Kings 6:1

King James Version

6 And it came to pass in the four hundred and eightieth year 

after the children of Israel were come out of the land of Egypt, 

in the fourth year of Solomon's reign over Israel, 

in the month Zif, which is the second month, 

that he began to build the house of the Lord.


I'm a simple person.

I'm just focused on God.

As such, the home I built for Him in my heart is predictably simple.

This home I built for God -- through the guidance of the Holy Spirit -- consists of 30 stones.

Those stones are my 30 blogs.

The one you're on now, is the 31st stone -- my 31st blog.

That is the corner stone -- JESUS.

Psalm 118:22

King James Version

22 The stone which the builders refused 

is become the head stone of the corner.


JESUS is the head stone of my home, which is offered for GOD's GLORY.

Thus, my home is strong, sure, and steady.

This is now my go-to blog, which links all 30 other blogs.

If you were to read Ed F. Vallowe's "Keys to Scripture Numerics", you'll find what the corresponding numbers stand for:

30 = THE BLOOD OF CHRIST -- DEDICATION

That, I have.

I am dedicated to the Word of God.


31 = OFFSPRING

Amazingly so, for this 31st blog is the offspring, after 30 other blogs.

Jesus is the SON of God -- His offspring.


All those previous blogs were foundation, the stones HOLY SPIRIT and I used to build my knowledge on GOD.

I had no idea we were building, a stone at a time.

Until now.

Each stone (blog), was carefully selected, lovingly nurtured, perfectly fitted together.

ALL the stones came from Spirit.

They didn't know the touch of earth.

Everything was built, in SPIRIT.

1 Kings 6:7

King James Version

7 And the house, 

when it was in building, 

was built of stone made ready 

before it was brought thither: 

so that there was neither hammer nor axe 

nor any tool of iron heard in the house

while it was in building.


Because I'm born again, it's the only way to build a home for JESUS.

Holy Spirit and I laid down the 30 stones.

JESUS laid down the 31st stone, to complete our construction.

He blessed my home, with His presence.

Now, my home is complete.

The LORD can reside in my home now.

In fact, my home, is His.

Matthew 21:42

King James Version

42 Jesus saith unto them, 

Did ye never read in the scriptures, 

The stone which the builders rejected, 

the same is become the head of the corner: 

this is the Lord's doing, 

and it is marvellous in our eyes?


And our foundation is built upon a rock.

Luke 6:48

King James Version

48 He is like a man which built an house, 

and digged deep, 

and laid the foundation on a rock

and when the flood arose, 

the stream beat vehemently upon that house, 

and could not shake it: 

for it was founded upon a rock.


And that ROCK is CHRIST.

1 Corinthians 10:4

King James Version

4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: 

for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: 

and that Rock was Christ.


Now, the Lord and I can sup together, in my simple, but beautiful home.

Built purposely for the LORD.

Strong, as the will of heaven.

John 14:23

King James Version

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, 

If a man love me, 

he will keep my words: 

and my Father will love him, 

and we will come unto him, 

and make our abode with him.


Related material:

DEVOTION to the WORD of GOD

WORKING Under the SPIRIT of GOD

BLOGS from SPIRIT

The Temple of the Holy Spirit

Our BODIES belong to the LORD

How the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD Taught Me

JESUS Led Me to FOCUS on His RETURN


MIRACLE in itself

  Matthew 17:20 King James Version 20 And Jesus said unto them,  Because of your unbelief:  for verily I say unto you,  If ye have faith as ...