Saturday, June 26, 2021

C's from being BORN AGAIN

 

Luke 11:28

King James Version

28 But he said, 

Yea rather, 

blessed are they 

that hear the word of God, 

and keep it.


Soon as I woke up early this morning, I prayed.

What did the Lord want me to do?

What did He want to say?

What did He want me to write?

I always do that, before writing an article.

As it happens pretty often, before a prayer is even finished, JESUS answers, making an imprint on my mind.

Of course, I jump out of bed, and work on it right away.

For the ideas are brimming.

Anytime the ideas, or prompts come, I'm on it.

They're fast, and fleeting, and I must honor them with my complete attention.

That's what being born again is.

You are in service to the Lord.

We commit our FULL attention to JESUS.

So, here are the results of that very brief prayer, where an answer was immediately given.

These are the precious GIFTS we receive from GOD, when we're born again:


Christ.

Of course, Jesus is the first gift.

We can do nothing, without the Lord Jesus.

Who would I pray to?

Who would answer my prayer?

Who did God appoint?

Who did God give everything to?

Who does the Holy Spirit speak of?

Who made me write this article?

Who wants to speak to you now?

Who are we blessed with?

Who died for our sins?

Who invites us to sup with Him?

It's all Jesus.

The Son of God.

John 15:5

King James Version

5 I am the vine, 

ye are the branches: 

He that abideth in me, 

and I in him, 

the same bringeth forth much fruit: 

for without me ye can do nothing.


Contentment.

You seek no other.

Jesus suffices in your life.

The world cannot offer you such.

You live for God.

Life has become simple.

Life has become fulfilling.

Life has got purpose.

With contentment follows true happiness.

Philippians 4:11-13

King James Version

11 Not that I speak in respect of want: 

for I have learned, 

in whatsoever state I am, 

therewith to be content.

12 I know both how to be abased, 

and I know how to abound

every where and in all things 

I am instructed both to be full 

and to be hungry, 

both to abound and to suffer need.

13 I can do all things 

through Christ which strengtheneth me.


Clarity.

Scripture is made clear.

Life becomes clear.

Purpose becomes clear.

Work becomes purposeful.

God becomes knowable.

Everything becomes knowable.

What more could one ask for?

Isaiah 30:21

King James Version

21 And thine ears 

shall hear a word behind thee, 

saying, 

This is the way, 

walk ye in it, 

when ye turn to the right hand, 

and when ye turn to the left.


Compassion.

We're all in this walk together.

Some may know Christ; others probably don't.

We allow the Spirit of God to come into the lives of others.

At His own perfect time.

We interfere with nothing.

God, alone, knows how.

And when.

And for what purpose.

2 Corinthians 1:3-4

King James Version

3 Blessed be God, 

even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, 

the Father of mercies, 

and the God of all comfort;

4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, 

that we may be able to comfort them 

which are in any trouble, 

by the comfort wherewith we ourselves 

are comforted of God.


Creativity.

We can do much, through Jesus Christ.

We are guided much, through the Holy Spirit of God.

We are given much, by God above.

We will be surprised at what we can do, once we are God's.

We become creative, productive, eager, excited -- completely receptive of God's Grace, and Spirit.

And thus, we produce much.

We don't get in God's way.

Ephesians 2:10

King James Version

10 For we are his workmanship, 

created in Christ Jesus unto good works, 

which God hath before ordained 

that we should walk in them.


Childlikeness.

Life becomes exciting, for we have God.

We're always eager for the next lessons.

It's true, the Lord's commandments are not grievous.

We put our tiny hand in the Lord's, and we walk together.

He will show us many beautiful things, not of this earth.

Being childlike, we enjoy the journey.

Ephesians 5:1-2

King James Version

5 Be ye therefore followers of God, 

as dear children;

2 And walk in love, 

as Christ also hath loved us, 

and hath given himself for us an offering 

and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.


MIRACLE in itself

  Matthew 17:20 King James Version 20 And Jesus said unto them,  Because of your unbelief:  for verily I say unto you,  If ye have faith as ...