Thursday, June 17, 2021

My HOLY SPIRIT primer

 

Acts 5:32

King James Version

32 And we are his witnesses of these things; 

and so is also the Holy Ghost, 

whom God hath given to them that obey him.


I document the lessons I learn from the Holy Spirit through my blogs, and posts.

It's my way of remembering the lessons, studying them all over again, documenting my own growth as born again, as well as sharing with you.

It's also my way of honoring the Holy Spirit of God, for the lessons given.

I do love the way Spirit teaches me.

Here are the blogs, and posts, which serve as primer on the Holy Spirit.

BLOGS from SPIRIT


Introductory articles:

The HOLY SPIRIT

Everything You Need to Know About the Holy Spirit of God

Bible DISCOVERY 3: The UNFORGIVABLE Sin

What is the SEAL of the HOLY SPIRIT?

The PURPOSE of the HOLY SPIRIT

SEALED by the HOLY SPIRIT

WHEN was the HOLY SPIRIT Given?

The SPIRIT of GOD

SPIRIT of GOD


Updated 18 February 2022


MIRACLE in itself

  Matthew 17:20 King James Version 20 And Jesus said unto them,  Because of your unbelief:  for verily I say unto you,  If ye have faith as ...