Monday, June 21, 2021

CONFIRMING the DISCOVERY

 


The LORD JESUS commanded:

Mark 10:15-16

King James Version

15 Verily I say unto you, 

Whosoever shall not receive 

the kingdom of God 

as a little child, 

he shall not enter therein.

16 And he took them up in his arms, 

put his hands upon them, 

and blessed them.


How can anyone not get excited, when something so important, is finally confirmed?

Well, three days ago, I first wrote this, not really coming to a conclusion-- just yet.

It was still up in the air.

But JESUS, knowing how excited I get about discovering stuff on Him, made it easy for me today.

In that article, I wondered if:

the kingdom of God = the Spirit of God


Well, now, I'm certain.

Thanks to the Lord Jesus, who led me to His word moments ago:

Matthew 12:28

King James Version

28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, 

then the kingdom of God is come unto you.


Bingo!

That's all I  needed.

God's WORD proves THE KINGDOM of GOD, is really THE SPIRIT of GOD, and vice-versa.

Take on an adventure, as you study the WORD of GOD.

Be child-like.

Trust God, with all your heart.

It's the best way to understand Scripture.

No ego, and intellectual blocks in the way.

Just a heart eager to receive God's WORD -- just as He said it.

That's always been my objective anyway.

God's TRUTH alone.

And boy, does He have a LOT to say!

Thus, this blog.

And 30 others.


(Image source: Clipart Library)


The TRIUNE GOD

  Proverbs 25:2 King James Version 2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing:  but the honour of kings is to search out a matter . How muc...