Wednesday, June 23, 2021

When GOD pours out His SPIRIT

 

1 Corinthians 2:10

King James Version

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: 

for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, 

the deep things of God.


What does it mean when God pours out His SPIRIT upon us?

What happens when He does?

Here are verses that explain more.

Numbers 11:24-25

King James Version

24 And Moses went out, 

and told the people the words of the Lord, 

and gathered the seventy men of the elders of the people, 

and set them round about the tabernacle.

25 And the Lord came down in a cloud, 

and spake unto him, 

and took of the spirit that was upon him, 

and gave it unto the seventy elders: 

and it came to pass, that, 

when the spirit rested upon them, 

they prophesied, 

and did not cease.


Numbers 11:26-29

King James Version

26 But there remained two of the men in the camp, 

the name of the one was Eldad, 

and the name of the other Medad: 

and the spirit rested upon them; 

and they were of them that were written, 

but went not out unto the tabernacle: 

and they prophesied in the camp.

27 And there ran a young man, 

and told Moses, 

and said, 

Eldad and Medad do prophesy in the camp.

28 And Joshua the son of Nun, 

the servant of Moses, 

one of his young men, 

answered and said, 

My lord Moses, 

forbid them.

29 And Moses said unto him, 

Enviest thou for my sake? 

would God that all the Lord'S people were prophets, 

and that the Lord would put his spirit upon them!


Proverbs 1:23

King James Version

23 Turn you at my reproof: 

behold

I will pour out my spirit unto you, 

I will make known my words unto you.


Isaiah 44:3

King James Version

3 For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty

and floods upon the dry ground: 

I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, 

and my blessing upon thine offspring:


Joel 2:28-32

King James Version

28 And it shall come to pass afterward, 

that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; 

and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, 

your old men shall dream dreams, 

your young men shall see visions:

29 And also upon the servants 

and upon the handmaids in those days 

will I pour out my spirit.

30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, 

blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, 

and the moon into blood, 

before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.

32 And it shall come to pass, 

that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord 

shall be delivered

for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, 

as the Lord hath said, 

and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call.


Zechariah 12:10

King James Version

10 And I will pour upon the house of David, 

and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, 

the spirit of grace and of supplications

and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, 

and they shall mourn for him, 

as one mourneth for his only son, 

and shall be in bitterness for him, 

as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.


Acts 1:8

King James Version

8 But ye shall receive power, 

after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you

and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, 

and in all Judaea, 

and in Samaria, 

and unto the uttermost part of the earth.


Acts 2:1-4

King James Version

2 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, 

they were all with one accord in one place.

2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven 

as of a rushing mighty wind, 

and it filled all the house where they were sitting.

3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues 

like as of fire, 

and it sat upon each of them.

4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, 

and began to speak with other tongues, 

as the Spirit gave them utterance.


Acts 2:17-18

King James Version

17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, 

saith God

I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: 

and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, 

and your young men shall see visions, 

and your old men shall dream dreams:

18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens 

I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; 

and they shall prophesy:


Related material:

LIVING WATERS


MIRACLE in itself

  Matthew 17:20 King James Version 20 And Jesus said unto them,  Because of your unbelief:  for verily I say unto you,  If ye have faith as ...