Tuesday, October 11, 2022

TIME to CONVERT you

 


Matthew 18:3

King James Version

3 And said, 

Verily I say unto you, 

Except ye be converted, 

and become as little children, 

ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.


The HOLY SPIRIT alerted me today.

He led me back to my Scripture notes this morning.

To a particular Bible verse of UTMOST importance today.

The Bible said I should convert you today:

James 5:19-20

King James Version

19 Brethren, 

if any of you do err from the truth, 

and one convert him;

20 Let him know, 

that he which converteth the sinner 

from the error of his way 

shall save a soul from death, 

and shall hide a multitude of sins.


What makes me an authority on sin?

I'm not.

The Bible is.

As born again, I get all my instructions from the Bible.

All my life, I've searched for ABSOLUTE truth.

Then GOD made me born again over three years ago.

I finally came to know about sin, THROUGH His WORD.

Before then, I had no idea where to begin.

I had no idea the gravity of my sins.

I had no idea what GOD says about sin.

But now, I know for sure.

As workman, I was tasked to convert you today.

Why the urgency?

Take heed of JESUS' warnings:

Matthew 3:10

King James Version

10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: 

therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit 

is hewn down, 

and cast into the fire.


Mark 1:15

King James Version

15 And saying, 

The time is fulfilled, 

and the kingdom of God is at hand: 

repent ye, 

and believe the gospel.


John 8:24

King James Version

24 I said therefore unto you, 

that ye shall die in your sins: 

for if ye believe not that I am he, 

ye shall die in your sins.


Today is the BEST day to be born again.

John 3:3-7

King James Version

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, 

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, 

Except a man be born again, 

he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, 

How can a man be born when he is old? 

can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, 

and be born?

5 Jesus answered, 

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, 

Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, 

he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; 

and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, 

Ye must be born again.


Don't count on a tomorrow.

Only GOD knows if there will be a tomorrow.

Mark 13:32

King James Version

32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, 

no, not the angels which are in heaven, 

neither the Son, 

but the Father.


The RAPTURE can happen ANY moment GOD chooses.

Matthew 24:44

King James Version

44 Therefore be ye also ready: 

for in such an hour as ye think not 

the Son of man cometh.


We are only assured of this moment of belief.

We must get RIGHT with GOD now.

We must be born again.

2 Corinthians 5:17

King James Version

17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, 

he is a new creature: 

old things are passed away; 

behold, 

all things are become new.


Related material:

The Simplicity of the GOSPEL of JESUS CHRIST

It's ALL preparation NOW

Born again SLOGAN

BORN AGAIN articles

WORD of GOD

The RAPTURE

END times

On sin


Image: Emslichter


MIRACLE in itself

  Matthew 17:20 King James Version 20 And Jesus said unto them,  Because of your unbelief:  for verily I say unto you,  If ye have faith as ...