Thursday, July 15, 2021

SPIRIT comes, SPIRIT goes

 

1 Corinthians 2:10

King James Version

10 But God hath revealed them unto us 

by his Spirit: 

for the Spirit searcheth all things, 

yea, 

the deep things of God.


There's something you really need to know about the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD.

He led me to observe it, from Scripture.

For the Holy Spirit to come to us, JESUS had to LEAVE.

The Lord said so Himself:

John 16:7-14

King James Version

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; 

It is expedient for you that I go away: 

for if I go not away, 

the Comforter will not come unto you; 

but if I depart, 

I will send him unto you.

8 And when he is come, 

he will reprove the world of sin, 

and of righteousness, 

and of judgment:

9 Of sin, 

because they believe not on me;

10 Of righteousness, 

because I go to my Father, 

and ye see me no more;

11 Of judgment, 

because the prince of this world is judged.

12 I have yet many things to say unto you, 

but ye cannot bear them now.

13 Howbeit when he, 

the Spirit of truth, 

is come, 

he will guide you into all truth: 

for he shall not speak of himself; 

but whatsoever he shall hear, 

that shall he speak: 

and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify me: 

for he shall receive of mine, 

and shall shew it unto you.


And when it's time for the SPIRIT to be "taken away", that's the signal for the wicked one to be revealed.

2 Thessalonians 2:6-8

King James Version

6 And now ye know what withholdeth 

that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: 

only he who now letteth will let, 

until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, 

whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, 

and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:


That's why Spirit is also called the "Restrainer".

He holds back chaos.

And He testifies of Jesus.

John 15:26

King James Version

26 But when the Comforter is come, 

whom I will send unto you from the Father

even the Spirit of truth, 

which proceedeth from the Father, 

he shall testify of me:


Another example of the nature of Spirit can be observed here, wherein God speaks of our mortality:

SPIRIT comes.

Genesis 6:3

King James Version

3 And the Lord said, 

My spirit shall not always strive with man

for that he also is flesh: 


SPIRIT goes.

Genesis 6:3

King James Version

"...yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years."


But through JESUS, we can have eternal life.

John 3:15

King James Version

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, 

but have eternal life.


The urgency to believe in Jesus, to become born again, to become aware of our sins, and to repent, is real.

Only by the GRACE of GOD, is the Restrainer still held in place.

It's really time to get right with GOD now.

For the Lord was very clear, when He led me 18 months ago, to what we really need to look out for.


Related material:

GRACE of GOD articles


MIRACLE in itself

  Matthew 17:20 King James Version 20 And Jesus said unto them,  Because of your unbelief:  for verily I say unto you,  If ye have faith as ...