Saturday, July 17, 2021

NO writer's block WHEN you SERVE GOD

 


Colossians 3:23

King James Version

23 And whatsoever ye do, 

do it heartily, 

as to the Lord, 

and not unto men;


It's been over 22 months now.

Of non-stop writing about GOD.

Do I ever get tired?

Do I ever run out of ideas?

Before becoming born again, I never experienced any of those.

I just kept writing, and writing, and writing.

Whatever comes to mind.

But it's all self-generated.

As born again, it's all SPIRIT-generated.

Whatever comes to GOD's mind.

From JESUS, through the HOLY SPIRIT.

On SCRIPTURE.

BIG difference.

Literally WORLDS apart.

I FOCUS on JESUS now; not the world.

I listen closely to what He wants the world to know.

Colossians 3:1-2

King James Version

3 If ye then be risen with Christ, 

seek those things which are above, 

where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2 Set your affection on things above, 

not on things on the earth.


All I care about is that I get God's WORD right.

And that I don't mislead anybody.

I always refer to Scripture now.

The WORD of GOD must be my ONLY reference.

The process is simple:

1. I PRAY to Jesus for help, or clarity.

2. I ASK what the Father's will is.

3. I WAIT for the Holy Spirit to give me inspiration, or instruction.


As of two days ago, suddenly my writing took on NEW speed.

The URGENCY to study, write, and share God's Word GREW exponentially.

TWO to THREE articles get created ON the SPOT, as I'm studying verses the Holy Spirit leads me to.

That never happened before.

Usually, one article leads to the next.

Almost linear.

Now, it's like many branches spring from just a tiny branch.

And on, it goes.

But two, to three other articles, when I haven't even begun the first?

Totally unheard of.

The cup OVERFLOWS.

As I'm just creating the first article on my mind, the second, and even the third are already born.

Complete with TONE, THEME, and TITLE.

Such is SPIRIT's way.

I don't know how Spirit works with you, or will work with you.

Having given up my will to God -- TOTALLY -- the gears just keep going.

Like it's nearly midnight, I've already written, and shared, the SIGN article, practically in bed, thanking God for a wonderful day of GRACE and BLESSINGS.

Apparently, the LORD isn't done yet.

He wanted this article written.

He knew I worked real hard to get His WORD out.

He knows I get EXCITED about my DISCOVERIES regarding Scripture.

He knows I'm doing my best to keep up with Spirit's PROMPTS.

He knows I'm paying attention ALL the time.

On call 24/7.

So, God said, "One more article, before sleep."

A gift to honor my modest efforts at studying His AWESOME WORD.

A few minutes from now, it would have been a month since I first started this 31st blog you're reading now.

And this is my 88th post.

So, that means, SPIRIT and I have been producing nearly THREE articles a day, NON-STOP.

Not to mention 30 other blogs, and hundreds of posts on God, non-stop for over 22 months now.

I couldn't even begin to tell you about the 22 books on spiritual warfare, written in 36 days.

A result of DECADES of dreams, and signs.

Or the other two on JESUS, that came after it.

I can't help it.

GOD gave me MUCH to do.

Now is the time to tell you what I've COME to KNOW.

The BIBLE has so MUCH treasure in it.

GOD has so MUCH to say.

One verse always leads to another, and another.

The LORD is literally opening doors for me in His SPIRIT WORLD.

All I do is LISTEN to the SPIRIT of GOD in me.

It's foolish to stop learning.

It ALMOST took me forever to know about GOD's TRUTH.

He knew my dreams, experiences, little successes, and many errors, would be "filed" for HIS PURPOSE.

Proverbs 19:21

King James Version

21 There are many devices in a man's heart; 

nevertheless the counsel of the Lord, 

that shall stand.


Imagine the WHOLE FILE CABINET suddenly OPENED.

Or imagine a child, suddenly GIFTED with MANY toys.

And yet, there's an order, and organization, to it.

SPIRIT's in charge, that's why.

I'm not about to stop the factory of ideas from Spirit.

John 7:38

King James Version

38 He that believeth on me, 

as the scripture hath said

out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.


Before becoming born again, I believe I had been a good listener and observer of signs, dreams, signals, and symbols.

I took note of EVERYTHING.

After becoming born again, my ears and heart are PERMANENTLY glued to Spirit.

I LOVE listening to the LORD's heart beat.

It beats for EACH one of us.

But God does LOOK for something from us.

Once you get to know God, how can you not listen to His WONDERFUL teachings?

How can you not LOVE Him?

And be PERPETUALLY awed by Him?

I'm like a very thirsty, and happy child, drinking, and splashing away, from GOD's FOUNTAIN.

It's true what Scripture says:

Psalm 36:8-9

King James Version

8 They shall be abundantly satisfied 

with the fatness of thy house; 

and thou shalt make them drink 

of the river of thy pleasures.

9 For with thee is the fountain of life: 

in thy light shall we see light.


Surely, I haven't tasted the FULLNESS of Spirit's gifts yet.

I'm just getting a sampling of how He works.

All I know, is I learn more each day.

And that I get to share it with you.

And that the focus of Spirit's prompts, is on GETTING RIGHT with GOD NOW, before the RAPTURE happens.

That seems to be where JESUS led me.

That took place FOUR months AFTER I started studying SCRIPTURE with the HOLY SPIRIT.

I also know, that if ego comes in, GRACE stops.

So, I threw mine out, as I started building a HOME for GOD in my heart.

Proverbs 16:5

King James Version

5 Every one that is proud in heart 

is an abomination to the Lord

though hand join in hand, 

he shall not be unpunished.


Now that I know what GOD's GRACE is, I cherish it with all my heart.

You'd know I've fallen from grace, when I couldn't write anything anymore of importance.

One thing for sure, I'd know.

You will not feel the SPIRIT of CHRIST in my work.

The gears would have stopped.

The garden of my soul would have been bereft of GOD's PRESENCE.

I'd be in a "VALLEY of dry bones".

May that never occur.

May I always be in TUNE with GOD's HEART.

And I wish the same, for all of you.

Numbers 6:24-26

King James Version

24 The Lord bless thee, 

and keep thee:

25 The Lord make his face shine upon thee, 

and be gracious unto thee:

26 The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, 

and give thee peace.


Related material:

GRACE from GOD articles

BORN AGAIN articles

BLOGS from SPIRIT


Updated 17 February 2023


MIRACLE in itself

  Matthew 17:20 King James Version 20 And Jesus said unto them,  Because of your unbelief:  for verily I say unto you,  If ye have faith as ...