Friday, July 16, 2021

If you're LOOKING for a SIGN

 

Galatians 4:4-5

King James Version

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, 

God sent forth his Son, 

made of a woman, 

made under the law,

5 To redeem them that were under the law, 

that we might receive the adoption of sons.


Are you looking for a sign?

A sign of the times?

A sign of the end times?

A sign of things to come?

Look no further.

The SIGN has been here.

Hebrews 1:1-2

King James Version

1 God, 

who at sundry times and in divers manners 

spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, 

whom he hath appointed heir of all things, 

by whom also he made the worlds;


Where before, God would send prophets, to prophesy on His Son.

Now, the SON -- JESUS -- has been here, and He testified of the FATHER.

In preparation for the end times.

His very testimony is the spirit of prophecy.

Revelation 19:10

King James Version

10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. 

And he said unto me, 

See thou do it not: 

I am thy fellowservant, 

and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus

worship God: 

for the testimony of Jesus 

is the spirit of prophecy.


But how many are listening?

How many believe in God?

How many believe in His Son?

How many believe in the Holy Spirit?

How many believe JESUS was sent by His Father?

How many believe what Jesus declared?

John 12:47-48

King James Version

47 And if any man hear my words, 

and believe not, 

I judge him not: 

for I came not to judge the world, 

but to save the world.

48 He that rejecteth me, 

and receiveth not my words, 

hath one that judgeth him: 

the word that I have spoken, 

the same shall judge him in the last day.


John 12:49-50

King James Version

49 For I have not spoken of myself; 

but the Father which sent me, 

he gave me a commandment, 

what I should say, 

and what I should speak.

50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: 

whatsoever I speak therefore, 

even as the Father said unto me, 

so I speak.


John 5:30

King James Version

30 I can of mine own self do nothing: 

as I hear, 

I judge

and my judgment is just; 

because I seek not mine own will, 

but the will of the Father which hath sent me.


John 14:10

King James Version

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, 

and the Father in me? 

the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: 

but the Father that dwelleth in me, 

he doeth the works.


John 14:24

King James Version

24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: 

and the word which ye hear is not mine, 

but the Father's which sent me.


John 8:25-29

King James Version

25 Then said they unto him, 

Who art thou? 

And Jesus saith unto them, 

Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning.

26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: 

but he that sent me is true; 

and I speak to the world those things 

which I have heard of him.

27 They understood not that he spake to them of the Father.

28 Then said Jesus unto them, 

When ye have lifted up the Son of man, 

then shall ye know that I am he, 

and that I do nothing of myself; 

but as my Father hath taught me, 

I speak these things.

29 And he that sent me is with me: 

the Father hath not left me alone; 

for I do always those things that please him.


John 8:37-38

King James Version

37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; 

but ye seek to kill me, 

because my word hath no place in you.

38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father

and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.


John 8:40

King James Version

40 But now ye seek to kill me, 

a man that hath told you the truth, 

which I have heard of God

this did not Abraham.


John 8:42-43

King James Version

42 Jesus said unto them, 

If God were your Father, 

ye would love me: 

for I proceeded forth and came from God; 

neither came I of myself, 

but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? 

even because ye cannot hear my word.


John 8:54-55

King James Version

54 Jesus answered, 

If I honour myself, 

my honour is nothing: 

it is my Father that honoureth me

of whom ye say, 

that he is your God:

55 Yet ye have not known him; 

but I know him

and if I should say, 

I know him not, 

I shall be a liar like unto you: 

but I know him, 

and keep his saying.


John 6:63

King James Version

63 It is the spirit that quickeneth

the flesh profiteth nothing: 

the words that I speak unto you, 

they are spirit, 

and they are life.


John 14:1

King James Version

14 Let not your heart be troubled: 

ye believe in God, 

believe also in me.


John 3:16-17

King James Version

16 For God so loved the world, 

that he gave his only begotten Son, 

that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, 

but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world 

to condemn the world; 

but that the world through him 

might be saved.


Jesus only spoke what He heard from the Father.

If you believe that, then you are of GOD.

John 8:47

King James Version

47 He that is of God 

heareth God's words

ye therefore hear them not, 

because ye are not of God.


Are you, of GOD?


Related material:

The RAPTURE


(Photo by author.)


MIRACLE in itself

  Matthew 17:20 King James Version 20 And Jesus said unto them,  Because of your unbelief:  for verily I say unto you,  If ye have faith as ...