Saturday, July 31, 2021

CHRIST in us

 

Colossians 1:27

King James Version

27 To whom God would make known 

what is the riches of the glory 

of this mystery among the Gentiles; 

which is Christ in you, 

the hope of glory:


The HOLY SPIRIT and I just finished writing GOD's GIFT to GENTILES.

It was revealed that we are all children of God -- Jew, Greek, Gentile.

A precious GIFT from GOD's GRACE.

And that CHRIST is in us.

But what does that mean?

Spirit led me to these verses:

John 3:5-7

King James Version

5 Jesus answered, 

Verily, verily, 

I say unto thee, 

Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, 

he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; 

and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, 

Ye must be born again.


John 3:16

King James Version

16 For God so loved the world, 

that he gave his only begotten Son, 

that whosoever believeth in him 

should not perish, 

but have everlasting life.


John 3:30

King James Version

30 He must increase

but I must decrease.


John 14:16-18

King James Version

16 And I will pray the Father, 

and he shall give you another Comforter, 

that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; 

whom the world cannot receive, 

because it seeth him not, 

neither knoweth him: 

but ye know him; 

for he dwelleth with you, 

and shall be in you.

18 I will not leave you comfortless: 

I will come to you.


John 14:19-20

King James Version

19 Yet a little while, 

and the world seeth me no more; 

but ye see me: 

because I live

ye shall live also.

20 At that day ye shall know 

that I am in my Father, 

and ye in me, 

and I in you.


John 14:23

King James Version

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, 

If a man love me, 

he will keep my words: 

and my Father will love him, 

and we will come unto him, 

and make our abode with him.


John 15:1-17

King James Version

15 I am the true vine, 

and my Father is the husbandman.

2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: 

and every branch that beareth fruit, 

he purgeth it, 

that it may bring forth more fruit.

3 Now ye are clean through the word 

which I have spoken unto you.

4 Abide in me, 

and I in you. 

As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, 

except it abide in the vine; 

no more can ye, 

except ye abide in me.

5 I am the vine, 

ye are the branches: 

He that abideth in me, 

and I in him, 

the same bringeth forth much fruit: 

for without me ye can do nothing.

6 If a man abide not in me, 

he is cast forth as a branch, 

and is withered; 

and men gather them, 

and cast them into the fire, 

and they are burned.

7 If ye abide in me, 

and my words abide in you, 

ye shall ask what ye will, 

and it shall be done unto you.

8 Herein is my Father glorified, 

that ye bear much fruit; 

so shall ye be my disciples.

9 As the Father hath loved me, 

so have I loved you: 

continue ye in my love.

10 If ye keep my commandments, 

ye shall abide in my love

even as I have kept my Father's commandments, 

and abide in his love.

11 These things have I spoken unto you, 

that my joy might remain in you, 

and that your joy might be full.

12 This is my commandment, 

That ye love one another, 

as I have loved you.

13 Greater love hath no man than this, 

that a man lay down his life for his friends.

14 Ye are my friends, 

if ye do whatsoever I command you.

15 Henceforth I call you not servants; 

for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: 

but I have called you friends; 

for all things that I have heard of my Father 

I have made known unto you.

16 Ye have not chosen me, 

but I have chosen you, 

and ordained you, 

that ye should go and bring forth fruit, 

and that your fruit should remain: 

that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, 

he may give it you.

17 These things I command you, 

that ye love one another.


John 17:17-26

King James Version

17 Sanctify them through thy truth: 

thy word is truth.

18 As thou hast sent me into the world, 

even so have I also sent them into the world.

19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, 

that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

20 Neither pray I for these alone, 

but for them also which shall believe on me 

through their word;

21 That they all may be one; 

as thou, Father, 

art in me, 

and I in thee, 

that they also may be one in us: 

that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; 

that they may be one, 

even as we are one:

23 I in them, and thou in me, 

that they may be made perfect in one; 

and that the world may know 

that thou hast sent me, 

and hast loved them, 

as thou hast loved me.

24 Father, 

I will that they also, 

whom thou hast given me, 

be with me where I am; 

that they may behold my glory, 

which thou hast given me: 

for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

25 O righteous Father, 

the world hath not known thee: 

but I have known thee, 

and these have known that thou hast sent me.

26 And I have declared unto them thy name, 

and will declare it: 

that the love wherewith thou hast loved me 

may be in them, 

and I in them.


Romans 8:9

King James Version

9 But ye are not in the flesh, 

but in the Spirit, 

if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. 

Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, 

he is none of his.


Romans 8:10

King James Version

10 And if Christ be in you

the body is dead because of sin; 

but the Spirit is life 

because of righteousness.


1 Corinthians 12:26-27

King James Version

26 And whether one member suffer, 

all the members suffer with it; 

or one member be honoured, 

all the members rejoice with it.

27 Now ye are the body of Christ, 

and members in particular.


2 Corinthians 5:20-21

King James Version

20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, 

as though God did beseech you by us

we pray you in Christ's stead, 

be ye reconciled to God.

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, 

who knew no sin; 

that we might be made 

the righteousness of God in him.


2 Corinthians 13:5

King James Version

5 Examine yourselves, 

whether ye be in the faith

prove your own selves. 

Know ye not your own selves, 

how that Jesus Christ is in you, 

except ye be reprobates?


Galatians 2:20

King James Version

20 I am crucified with Christ: 

nevertheless I live; 

yet not I, 

but Christ liveth in me

and the life which I now live in the flesh 

I live by the faith of the Son of God

who loved me, 

and gave himself for me.


Ephesians 3:14-19

King James Version

14 For this cause I bow my knees 

unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,

15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,

16 That he would grant you, 

according to the riches of his glory, 

to be strengthened with might 

by his Spirit in the inner man;

17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith

that ye, 

being rooted and grounded in love,

18 May be able to comprehend with all saints 

what is the breadth, 

and length, 

and depth, 

and height;

19 And to know the love of Christ, 

which passeth knowledge, 

that ye might be filled 

with all the fulness of God.


2 Thessalonians 1:10-12

King James Version

10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, 

and to be admired in all them that believe 

(because our testimony among you was believed) 

in that day.

11 Wherefore also we pray always for you, 

that our God would count you worthy of this calling, 

and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, 

and the work of faith with power:

12 That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ 

may be glorified in you, 

and ye in him, 

according to the grace of our God 

and the Lord Jesus Christ.


1 John 1:7

King James Version

7 But if we walk in the light, 

as he is in the light, 

we have fellowship one with another, 

and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son 

cleanseth us from all sin.


1 John 4:4

King James Version

4 Ye are of God, 

little children, 

and have overcome them: 

because greater is he that is in you, 

than he that is in the world.


1 John 4:13-16

King James Version

13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, 

and he in us, 

because he hath given us of his Spirit.

14 And we have seen and do testify 

that the Father sent the Son 

to be the Saviour of the world.

15 Whosoever shall confess 

that Jesus is the Son of God, 

God dwelleth in him, 

and he in God.

16 And we have known and believed 

the love that God hath to us. 

God is love; 

and he that dwelleth in love 

dwelleth in God, 

and God in him.


1 John 5:12

King James Version

12 He that hath the Son hath life

and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.


Related material:

GOD's GIFT to GENTILES

GRACE from GOD


EYES of the LORD

  Job 31:4 King James Version 4 Doth not he see my ways,  and count all my steps ? Does GOD really see EVERYTHING? What does He look for? W...