Friday, October 29, 2021

The HOLY SPIRIT's GIFT

 

1 Corinthians 2:10

King James Version

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: 

for the Spirit searcheth all things, 

yea, the deep things of God.


What a difference being born again makes.

Of how you are taught by the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD each day.

To love, to see, to appreciate, to honor, to respect God, Jesus, and others.

Only the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD can do that.

Only by being born again can you begin to feel all that.

The ways of the world fall away.

You would only wish to become acceptable to the LORD.

And when your attention is called upon the imminence of the RAPTURE, your efforts at becoming perfect for JESUS, double, triple, quadruple.

You realize how imperfect we have been.

You realize at the failure of the flesh, versus the perfection of God's SPIRIT.

You don't have the heart to boast, to have worldly ambition, to be preoccupied with self, and be part of corruption in the world.

You are grateful you've come to know the BIBLE, and thus, know the LORD's WORD.

And JESUS gently leads you through it all.

Learning takes on a new light.

Gone is the desire to be accepted, and liked by the world.

Not that it ever really interested me.

I sought my own personal growth, quietly, bothering no one, but doing a lot of digging in my soul.

What magnified the learning was when God made me born again in September 2019.

Ah, that's when everything of the world was set aside.

Though, in truth, there was a four-month preparation when I made a declaration to self to really want to change my life for the better.

Not financially, for obviously the signs and experiences in  my life for the past 20 years showed money was not to be the focus.

The preparation was simple.

I wanted to wear "white" all the time.

I used to wear black, mostly, not wanting to call attention to my self.

But, in those four months, I just wanted to wear white.

I only wanted to FOCUS on GOD.

And then He led me to His SON, who had been waiting all along, showing up several times in my dreams many, many years ago.

Mercifully, I had been paying attention to EVERY dream since 1997.

Being born again for nearly 26 months now, the dreams are fewer, but the daily lessons are deeper.

That only happens when the HOLY SPIRIT is in your life, and you listen to EVERY prompt, EVERY instruction, EVERY verse you are led to in SCRIPTURE.

As you progress under His love, and care, your FAITH will be tested.

Mine was, 14 days ago, when my beloved baby sister rejoined the LORD.

Praying to JESUS each time, gave me strength to keep going, to keep clear, and to further understand God's ways.

Early this morning, the HOLY SPIRIT gifted me with a dream, composed of three sections.

It's a healing dream, I so need badly.

That's why I say the HOLY SPIRIT will teach you to appreciate God, Jesus, and others.

You will see the love, in everything.

God is really merciful, and will reward His faithful.

His SPIRIT will show you things, regarding His will, and His ways.

I am not after any reward, for I did write four days ago, that GOD, JESUS, the HOLY SPIRIT, and my baby sis, taught me a magnificent thing:

To love, 

with no thought of gain.


Again, that's another "FOUR".

Four days after, the HOLY SPIRIT gifts me with this healing dream.

FIVE months after I made that declaration to change for good, GOD made me born again.

Well, I am a work in progress, and being born again means I am a NEW person in CHRIST.

2 Corinthians 5:17

King James Version

17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, 

he is a new creature: 

old things are passed away; 

behold, 

all things are become new.


Further,

2 Corinthians 5:18-21

King James Version

18 And all things are of God, 

who hath reconciled us to himself 

by Jesus Christ, 

and hath given to us 

the ministry of reconciliation;

19 To wit, 

that God was in Christ, 

reconciling the world unto himself, 

not imputing their trespasses unto them; 

and hath committed unto us 

the word of reconciliation.

20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, 

as though God did beseech you by us: 

we pray you in Christ's stead, 

be ye reconciled to God.

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, 

who knew no sin; 

that we might be made 

the righteousness of God 

in him.


Please seek GOD with all your heart.

And let Him work wonders in you.

Let Him give you the peace, love, joy, strength, clarity, and wisdom, that only the FATHER of ALL can give.

And watch when He gives you to His SON, and His SPIRIT, to be taught.

John 6:37-40

King James Version

37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; 

and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

38 For I came down from heaven, 

not to do mine own will, 

but the will of him that sent me.

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, 

that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, 

but should raise it up again at the last day.

40 And this is the will of him that sent me, 

that every one which seeth the Son, 

and believeth on him, 

may have everlasting life: 

and I will raise him up at the last day.


All that you're going through right now, within self, with others, at work, and in the world, will make sense, ONCE you are GOD's.

My simple life, since September 2019, has been preparing me each moment, for what is to come.

JESUS did lead me to Bible prophecy FOUR months after GOD made me born again.

There's that FOUR again.


Related material:

SPIRIT of GOD

WORD of GOD

JESUS material

How JESUS heals

The RAPTURE

GIFTS from GOD

GRACE from GOD

BORN AGAIN articles

GOD's WAYS


Image: Teresa Grigsby on Pinterest


MIRACLE in itself

  Matthew 17:20 King James Version 20 And Jesus said unto them,  Because of your unbelief:  for verily I say unto you,  If ye have faith as ...