Sunday, September 12, 2021

The LIFE of a CRAZY BORN AGAIN KID

 

The LORD JESUS commanded:

Matthew 18:3-4

King James Version

3 And said, 

Verily I say unto you, 

Except ye be converted, 

and become as little children, 

ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself 

as this little child, 

the same is greatest 

in the kingdom of heaven.


The HOLY SPIRIT gave me the idea last night.

"PRAYCONSERV"


He knows I like acronyms.

Essential for learning.

Remembering.

And teaching.

SIMPLIFY everything.

Don't clutter people's minds.

We're all confused enough.

Let's be compassionate with each other.


So, SPIRIT gave me "PRAYCONSERV".

To preserve my life.

Not like any man-made jam.

This will jell for life.

PRAYER.

CONTENTMENT.

SERVICE.


The life of a TRUE BORN AGAIN.

Why, there are false born agains?

Oh yes.

Definitely, yes.

I've met many in the far past.

They tried converting me.

If there's a convertible car, I guess, you can call me the "inconvertible".

I simply could not buy into their doctrine.

For their ways were proud.

It did not touch my heart.

Some were "loud".

Boastful.

They looked down upon those who were not "saved".

At least, the ones I've encountered.

A few were real.

Respectful.

Kind.

It wasn't their time.

Not mine, either.

I wasn't ready then.

God was saving the BEST, for my LAST.

Only GOD could touch my heart, HIS WAY.

Crazy, crazy kid, this one.

Had to be a different method.

He knew my heart was soft, but my mind was strong.

I WANTED PRECISE PROOF of WHO HE REALLY is.

Demanding, too.

He knew what I was all about.

He was going to make sure I understood Him.

And DELIGHT in His WORD.

For He knew I'd been seeking for the LOOOOOONGEST time.

He knew I could not buy into the world's truth.

I'm sure GOD enjoyed the process, lengthy as it may have been -- for me.

He had forever.

I didn't.

But He knew I'd FIND it.

I'd come around.

He saw my daily goings-on.

He saw my efforts.

All the errors.

He knew I'd FIND HIM.

For, He gave PLENTY CLUES along the way.

And He saw, I was picking them up.

Making sure I got them all.

Making sense of things.

Filing them, for "FUTURE use".

He knew, on the day of "reckoning", I'd STICK to His TRUTH.

And WRAP my HEART around it.


How can GOD be wrong about His children?

But FIRST, the surrender.

Life was not meting out success for quite a while.

I began my declarations:

"I can't figure this out anymore."

"What am I doing wrong?"

"I tried everything."

"Why don't things work anymore?"

"I used to be successful in these things."

"Why am I failing miserably?"

"I'm broke, I'm beat."

"I don't know what to do anymore."

"But I do want to change my life."

"What would you have me do?"

On the 10th declaration, GOD finally showed up.

That's the declaration He was waiting for.

"What would YOU have me do?"


Tantamount to saying, "What is YOUR will?"

Aha, you got it GIRL!

Not my will, which used to work beautifully (by the world's standards), for a while.

Until such time, the LORD said, "ENOUGH!"

"You're going on a downhill spiral."

"You will be destroyed, at the rate you're going."

"And why are you taking others, along with you?"

"Whether you know it or not, you are."

"ENOUGH!"

"I have to TAKE CHARGE of your life now."

That's when nothing worked for me anymore.

GOD wanted my COMPLETE SURRENDER.

He does not want us destroyed.

2 Peter 3:9

King James Version

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise

as some men count slackness

but is longsuffering to us-ward, 

not willing that any should perish, 

but that all should come to repentance.


Me, being a willful child, tenacious to the bone, can only surrender if GOD pulled the plug on ALL my projects.

Hehehe.

Which, He did.

The money went.

The success went.

For the longest time.

Huh, no surrender yet?

Surely, a learning disability?

Still figuring things out, on your own?

More teachings then.

The pride went.

The stubbornness went.

Broke, to the bone.

SURRENDER showed up.

Finally.

When mammon goes, GOD shows up.

And that's when GOD sent His SON to help me out.

He knew the surrender was real.

Luke 19:10

King James Version

10 For the Son of man is come to seek 

and to save 

that which was lost.


And boy, was I mighty lost.

I kept going around in circles.

On, and on, it went.

I got giddy.

So, I finally sat down.

Held up my hands to God.

Pleaded to know His TRUTH -- alone.

Scripture says JESUS prays to the FATHER, to send His HOLY SPIRIT, to start teaching us.

That's EXACTLY what happened.

The HOLY SPIRIT started teaching me, THROUGH Scripture.

Where I've read hundreds, maybe even thousands of books, researching on ULTIMATE TRUTH, now, the Holy Spirit started teaching me about the WORD of GOD.

I did declare, I only wanted the EXACT words of JESUS.

Nothing else was acceptable.

I had not traveled that far, to be led to another incomplete, or false version of GOD's TRUTH.

For the world had many.

Prayers help.

GOD sees your desire to really know Him.

I've always sought for AUTHENTICITY.

I wanted to WRAP my WHOLE HEART on something REAL.

God knew that, and smiled.

EXACTLY as He wanted, too.

And, please, which Bible VERSION to read?

There were so many.

Precisely why I did not read it.

I honestly got confused.

Even mad, that there were so many.

Why can't the BIBLE just have ONE version?

I found out the reason why.

People were figuring out the LORD, too.

So, to each his own way.

But there was no more excuse not to read THE BOOK of GOD.

Nope, nope, nope.

The HOLY SPIRIT -- the TEACHER of ALL THINGS -- was going to teach me EVERYTHING about JESUS.

EVERYTHING I HUNGERED to KNOW, about GOD's TRUTH.


FIRST thing?

He led me to Dr. David R. Reagan.

To watch two prophetic videos on America.


SECOND thing?

After my watching the videos, GOD made born again.

ON THE SPOT.


THIRD thing?

I headed for the BIBLE.

What used to intimidate me, became my go-to.

The HOLY SPIRIT eventually led me to the KING JAMES VERSION.

KJV, for short.

Where I wanted simple, GOD gave me difficult.

He's quirky.

I'm quirky.

We're ONE.

People say KJV's difficult.

Archaic.

Old English.

Strangely, GOD's WORD came ALIVE, when I started reading KJV.

EVERY verse started "speaking" to me.

In LIVING, VIBRANT, AWESOME, ASTOUNDING COLOR.


FOURTH thing?

THROUGH the HOLY SPIRIT, I began to understand God's WORD perfectly.

CLEAR, as the LIGHT of CHRIST.

John 8:12

King James Version

12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, 

saying, 

I am the light of the world: 

he that followeth me 

shall not walk in darkness, 

but shall have the light of life.


Now, I could SEE.

The world kept me in a fog, for a long time.

But it's been quite a journey.

The MOST EXCITING JOURNEY of my life.


FIFTH thing?

YOU WILL BE CHANGED.

You will DROP EVERYTHING THAT IS NOT OF CHRIST.

AUTOMATICALLY.

According to GOD's WILL.

According to GOD's PLAN for you.

There will be peace, joy, contentment, delight, excitement, and most of all -- CLARITY.

You will be a jumping jelly bean of a child.

What the world would not tell you, the BIBLE will.

I mean, gosh, how could the world tell you, what it's designed NOT to tell you?

Hello?

That's the world's purpose.

To confuse you.

GOD's purpose?

To lead you to HIS SON, JESUS.

Who will show you THE WAY -- back to GOD.

John 14:6

King James Version

6 Jesus saith unto him, 

I am the way, the truth, and the life: 

no man cometh unto the Father, 

but by me.


Isn't that a long cut?

I mean, now that you've found the LORD, why does He send His SON to teach you?

Well, from ages past, GOD was in DIRECT contact with His people.

He even used to WALK in the GARDEN with them.

Genesis 3:8-9

King James Version

8 And they heard the voice of the Lord God 

walking in the garden 

in the cool of the day

and Adam and his wife hid themselves 

from the presence of the Lord God 

amongst the trees of the garden.

9 And the Lord God called unto Adam

and said unto him

Where art thou?


Oooh boy, that question made the kids tremble.

For they had done a thing.

The VERY thing God asked they NOT do.

I mean, the garden was full of fruit trees.

They had more than enough.

For the sake of God, "WHY eat from THAT TREE?"

(We're one to talk.)

But as the Bible says, the serpent was "subtil".

Genesis 3:1

King James Version

3 Now the serpent was more subtil 

than any beast of the field 

which the Lord God had made

And he said unto the woman, 

Yea, hath God said, 

Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?


You know the story.

Adam and Eve fell.

Many fell.

We all fell.

The falling hasn't stopped.

If anything, it's accelerated.

Man gets easily distracted.

And tempted.

So, GOD sent His SON -- in the flesh -- living as man did.

And there was NO MORE EXCUSE not to listen, or to understand.

God understands the travails of the flesh.

In His mercy, He sent His BELOVED SON, Jesus.

JESUS lived SCRIPTURE.

He led us back to GOD.

He took on ALL our sins.

2 Corinthians 5:21

King James Version

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, 

who knew no sin; 

that we might be made 

the righteousness of God in him.


He DEFEATED death, and the devil.

Hebrews 2:14

King James Version

14 Forasmuch then as the children 

are partakers of flesh and blood, 

he also himself likewise took part of the same; 

that through death he might destroy him 

that had the power of death, 

that is, the devil;


He gave us the RESURRECTION.

1 Corinthians 15:3-4

King James Version

3 For I delivered unto you first 

of all that which I also received

how that Christ died for our sins 

according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, 

and that he rose again the third day 

according to the scriptures:


JESUS even spoke of the prophesy regarding His own death, and resurrection.

Luke 24:46-47

King James Version

46 And said unto them

Thus it is written, 

and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, 

and to rise from the dead the third day:

47 And that repentance and remission of sins 

should be preached in his name 

among all nations, 

beginning at Jerusalem.


Those TWO sets of verses, above, in a nutshell, was the GOSPEL of JESUS CHRIST.

The world was designed we be distanced from GOD's WORD.

For the world serves a different god.

But the HOLY SPIRIT will make sure believers know the GOSPEL of JESUS CHRIST.

As He did, for me.


SIXTH thing?

I began writing like crazy.

Night and day, SPIRIT and I were at it.

All 22 spiritual warfare fiction books.

Two books on JESUS.

And a burgeoning 31 blogs.

What I call BLOOKS.

Blogs and books.

It's been two years since I first became born again.

The writing's taken on new steam.

The learning's clearer.

The writing's better.

ALL because of SPIRIT.

The MIGHTY TEACHER of ALL.

And now I can share all I'm being taught -- through this blog -- and 30 other blogs SPIRIT and I have created.

He allowed me one blog, for play.

Thus, 31 blogs in all, since I became born again.

One after the other.

Just as SPIRIT wanted.


SEVENTH thing?

Spirit gives me the acronym PRAYCONSERV.

Prayer.

Contentment.

Service.

It's not an accident, the word "contentment" is in between.

Between prayer, and service, you will have contentment.

Simple, isn't it?

That's how SPIRIT teaches.


EIGHT thing?

Spirit whispered something in my ear.

I know the next step of my work.

You'll know, too, once we're ready.

It's all new to me, so will look into it first.

Though, it does feel right.

Stunning, if anything.

The SPIRIT of GOD is that way, for believers.

EXPECT the COOLEST!

Kids always do.

For now, I share this post with you.

And remember -- ALL GLORY belongs to GOD -- alone.


Related post:

CHILDLIKE series


Image: All-free-download


EYES of the LORD

  Job 31:4 King James Version 4 Doth not he see my ways,  and count all my steps ? Does GOD really see EVERYTHING? What does He look for? W...