Thursday, September 16, 2021

The BATTLE for the SOUL

 

SPIRITUAL warfare:

Ephesians 6:12

King James Version

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, 

but against principalities, against powers, 

against the rulers of the darkness of this world, 

against spiritual wickedness in high places.


Oh man, it's war!

What to expect from the enemy?

Ambush.

CONSTANT ambush.

Whether in dreams, or reality.

If you've been in spiritual warfare, you'd know what I speak of.

I've been at it since I was a kid.

Crazy dreams.

Strange dreams.

Constant battles.

Enemies showing up, in many forms.

I've seen the darkness that has spread.

Alarmingly.

They are cold.

They are bold.

They are dark.

They are black.

They are ruthless.

They're out to destroy.

They work in the shadows.

And yet, all I have to do -- even before becoming born again -- was to pray the simplest, child-like prayer of all (which, surely, GOD gave me):

"Please help me, God!"


Always works.

Not a mantra.

Not an amulet.

But a real go-to PRAYER, for trouble.

The faithful can count on GOD, to fight for you.

Exodus 14:14

King James Version

14 The Lord shall fight for you, 

and ye shall hold your peace.


When you become born again, expect the GREATEST help.

Everything will be made clear.

You'll become aware of the enemy's ways.

The wiles, the devices, the traps.

They say sorcerers don't kill you.

They let you kill yourself.

How very true.

Just so you know, there are many "sorcerers" in the real world.

They may not look like what movies have depicted.

They could be the cleanest, neatest, sweetest old man in town.

And yet the agenda stinks.

By their works you shall know them.

The LORD JESUS identified them:

Matthew 7:15-20

King James Version

15 Beware of false prophets, 

which come to you in sheep's clothing, 

but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits

Do men gather grapes of thorns, 

or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; 

but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, 

neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit 

is hewn down, 

and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits 

ye shall know them.


These sorcerers feed upon the innocent, the ignorant, the poor, the marginalized, the downtrodden, the sick.

Driving them, ever deeper into debt.

Deep into misery.

Deep into war.

Deep into poverty.

Deep into hunger.

Deep into ignorance.

Reserving the world's treasures, for but a chosen few.

Helping, on the pretext of saving.

When, in truth?

Your life's mince meat.


We really must all start reading the BIBLE.

GOD's TRUTH stands clear about EVERYTHING that's happening in the world.

Even since life began.

When a person has beauty, how do you think God's enemy will use it?

When a person has ambition, how do you think the enemy will use it?

When a person's been humiliated, how do you think the enemy will use it?

When a person's lonely, how do you think the enemy will use it?

When a person's jealous, how do you think the enemy will use it?

When a person has suffered, how do you think the enemy will use it?

When a person's angry, how do you think the enemy will use it?

Greed, lust, ambition, vanity, envy, depression, suffering, anger.

The devil's playground.

Convenient tools of the trade, for his devious plans.

Your greatest weakness, 

is his greatest device.


Let us not have a treasure trove of such weaknesses.

Let's not give the enemy such ammunition.

When I was researching about ULTIMATE TRUTH, not knowing what it was, but just knowing it's OUT THERE, I was under constant attack.

The attacks became GREATEST when the enemy saw I was getting very close to becoming born again.

That's when he literally sent a HORDE of "entities" to BLANKET me, at one point.

I saw this "horde" up front.

To my great shock, as I had been asleep that night.

They came WITHIN a FRACTION of an inch of my life, as I stared up at them.

These entities plain paralyze you, physically.

Coming in, for the kill.

When you're at your most vulnerable.

When you're asleep in bed, resting.

When you're "asleep", not knowing God.

When you're just getting to know God.

The enemy works in the dark.

JESUS is LIGHT.

Big difference.

As GOD would have it, He woke me up on time, and I was able to pray RIGHT AWAY.

"Please help me, God!"


Had I not, I won't be here writing.

Warning you, about the enemy's devices.

For there is much I need to tell you.

As they are legion, so are their devices.

Once you start reading SCRIPTURE, you'll be made aware.

Once you start reading SCRIPTURE, you'd know how to fight back.

And protect yourself.

We believers fight with the WORD.

The SWORD of the SPIRIT.

Ephesians 6:17

King James Version

17 And take the helmet of salvation, 

and the sword of the Spirit, 

which is the word of God:


I documented my own experiences, starting 1997.

That's when the dreams got really heavy.

Friends, it's real.

Evil is real.

They're out to get your soul.

A family invited me to sleep over at their place, one night.

Of all nights, that's when a HUGE, black "blob" formed up the ceiling.

Paralyzed by this evil entity, I could only watch as it "sat" on my bed.

How do I know "it" sat on my bed?

He made an indentation on it.

And I saw him reaching for my solar plexus, intent on taking my soul.

In my mind, I said that prayer, and the entity was gone.


As born again, the SPIRIT of GOD is in you.

You are the TEMPLE of His HOLY SPIRIT.

That's why the battle is for that CORE of YOUR BEING.

1 Corinthians 3:16-17

King James Version

16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, 

and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

17 If any man defile the temple of God, 

him shall God destroy

for the temple of God is holy, 

which temple ye are.


The more you seek God, and the closer you get to doing so, the more delectable you are.

Your soul will be prized.

For, what would the enemy want with minions?

They're already his.


God KNEW, that soon as I could figure out those dreams -- according to His Scripture -- I'd TELL you.

And warn you.

That's been the whole objective of my existence.

But first, I had to go through that journey myself.

So, dreams populated my life.

Strange dreams, of where I was headed.

Even prophetic dreams.

Mostly terrible dreams, of attacks.

My enemies knew who I was.

They whispered among themselves.

I'd wake up, with words imprinted upon my mind.

Important KEY WORDS.

And witnessed many strange things, from the unseen.

And there I was, fighting, having God in my heart, but not knowing Scripture.

Thus, the weakness.

But somehow, God helped me through all that.

Oftentimes, my body would be paralyzed.

I'd be unable to speak.

But my eyes could move.

My mind was awake, and I managed to say that prayer, with the strength of my mind.

"Please help me, GOD!"


That prayer stops all attacks.

Such a simple, child-like prayer, but it works.

And I'd quickly document the dream, in whatever piece of paper was at hand.

For, if you don't, the dream could easily be lost in oblivion.

And the enemy would like that.

To keep you in the dark.

To keep you afraid.

To cloud your thinking.

To make you forget.

But I committed everything to memory.

I took note of EVERYTHING.

Dreams, or otherwise.

And in 1997, I started writing all of the dreams down.

For, by then, they came full force.

I needed to decode the dreams.

So I bought a simple dream book, inspired by a psychologist.

For a while, the dreams made sense that way.

But after having read many, many books on many, many subjects, a piece was always missing.

I couldn't seem to "close" the loop.

Something was being "withheld".

It was only until I became born again, did that loop finally close. 

JESUS was the MISSING link in my life.

After that, His SPIRIT taught me everything I needed to know.

I'm no one special.

All that information is in SCRIPTURE.

Believers can understand.

They are SEALED by the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD.

TRUE born agains are coded to know, understand, believe, and share. 

Two months after I became born again, SPIRIT had me write 22 books on spiritual warfare.

Those pretty much summed up those frightful dreams.

SPIRIT and I also created blogs for those fighting for GOD's cause.

I've probably been embroiled in spiritual warfare all my life.

Training was life-long.

But I found peace, love, joy, strength, and truth -- in JESUS.

He set my thinking right.

He set my life right.

Now, I know His LAWS.

SCRIPTURE gave me the ammunition.

In this unseen battle, we need faith.

We need to TRUST GOD.

We need to be GOD's OWN, in order to trust Him.

For the enemy will mess with our mind, and our weaknesses.


When confused, or frightened, people tend to panic.

There is a diabolical spirit that corrupts the mind, body, and spirit.

Causing man to hurt himself, and others.

Literally a hounds-from-hell thing.

Many people are afraid to face their dreams.

But I've gotten used to the images thrown at me.

God made the enemies known.

By the LIGHT of GOD, they became known.

And I was duly warned.

That I may forewarn you.

So, when I watch a movie these days, I recognize the characters, and the spirit behind them.

And I am fascinated at how many of us buy into it, unaware the "infiltration" and "programming".

More fascinating, is how the digital world seemed to have opened the doors of hell, showing creatures such as our grandparents would never have imagined.

The plot, and depravity, seems to numb the young.

We are being programmed to accept what is supposedly the "new" normal.

There's nothing normal about the devil.

The world's devices -- reducing population, and all -- are the enemy's tools.

His claws upon the skull of his minion.

I pray you're not one of his.

I pray you SEEK GOD with all your heart.

Psalm 14:2

King James Version

2 The Lord looked down from heaven 

upon the children of men, 

to see if there were any 

that did understand, 

and seek God.


I pray you become born again.

For when you are, JESUS will help you, through His WORD.

And GOD will send His SPIRIT to teach you.

Spirit will make the BIBLE clear for you.

GOD's WORD will become easy to understand.

Never again will you be afraid.

Never again will you be confused.

Never again will you be lost.

Never again will you feel unloved.

For that's the enemy's way.

He makes you afraid.

He confuses you.

He makes you feel lost.

He makes you feel unloved.

As born again, your joy will be in JESUS.

He will always protect you. 

So, it's really a personal journey you have to take.

Allow no one to tell you about GOD's TRUTH.

Focus on these:

SCRIPTURE.

The WORDS of JESUS.

The GOSPEL of CHRIST.

The BLOOD of the LAMB.

The POWER of the CROSS.

The LORD JESUS was precise.

John 8:31-32

King James Version

31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, 

If ye continue in my word, 

then are ye my disciples indeed;

32 And ye shall know the truth,

 and the truth shall make you free.


John 8:36

King James Version

36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, 

ye shall be free indeed.


Become BORN AGAIN -- born of water, and of GOD's SPIRIT -- and you will have all the arsenal you need.

ALL the verses in the BIBLE speak of GOD's TRUTH.

That's all you need, in this battle for the soul.

Endure, to the end.

For, JESUS has already claimed VICTORY.

Deuteronomy 31:8

King James Version

8 And the Lord, 

he it is that doth go before thee; 

he will be with thee, 

he will not fail thee, 

neither forsake thee: 

fear not, 

neither be dismayed.


Matthew 10:22

King James Version

22 And ye shall be hated of all men 

for my name's sake

but he that endureth to the end 

shall be saved.


John 16:33

King James Version

33 These things I have spoken unto you, 

that in me ye might have peace. 

In the world ye shall have tribulation

but be of good cheer; 

I have overcome the world.


Hebrews 2:14

King James Version

14 Forasmuch then as the children 

are partakers of flesh and blood

he also himself likewise took part of the same; 

that through death he might destroy him 

that had the power of death, 

that is, 

the devil;


A question might arise.

As it did in mine, then.

Why do we still get attacked, if JESUS is already VICTORIOUS?

Revelation 12:12

King James Version

12 Therefore rejoice, 

ye heavens, 

and ye that dwell in them

Woe to the inhabiters of the earth 

and of the sea! 

for the devil is come down unto you, 

having great wrath, 

because he knoweth 

that he hath but a short time.


And yes, there will be a LAST battle.

Revelation 16:14

King James Version

14 For they are the spirits of devils, 

working miracles, 

which go forth unto the kings of the earth 

and of the whole world, 

to gather them 

to the battle of that great day 

of God Almighty.


Revelation 16:16

King James Version

16 And he gathered them together 

into a place 

called in the Hebrew tongue 

Armageddon.


Consider it a last-ditch attempt by the devil, the usurper to God's throne.

Won't happen.

Scripture testifies of it.

As I write this post, I'm taking on many attacks on my writing, mispellings, delays, unusually slow internet connection, and all.

As if I'm being tripped, at every point.

Making sure I don't get the word out to you.

Won't happen, either.

SPIRIT will make sure of that.

God has a PLAN, and it WILL SEE FRUITION.

We are all participants in this battle for the soul.

God is ALL ABOUT TIMING.

And JESUS is all about TRUTH, and OBEDIENCE to the FATHER.

John 6:38-40

King James Version

38 For I came down from heaven, 

not to do mine own will, 

but the will of him that sent me.

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, 

that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, 

but should raise it up again at the last day.

40 And this is the will of him that sent me, 

that every one which seeth the Son, 

and believeth on him, 

may have everlasting life: 

and I will raise him up at the last day.


The BEST help for each day we're on earth, wanting ourselves, and our families to be saved, is SCRIPTURE.

The WORD is the only thing that will remain.


Pray for GOD to come into your life.

Tell Him you want to change.

(Do you?)

Tell Him to show you your errors.

(Are you prepared to change, literally, and figuratively, for good?)

And you will SURELY be shown.

JESUS will come into your life.

His SPIRIT will start teaching you.

And that's where ALL help will begin.

For you will only WANT to PRAISE GOD.

You will only want to OBEY His WILL.

And not sin anymore.

The battle for the soul.

Who do you think wins out?

I've always believed in GOD.

As born again, I am in AWE of His MIGHT, POWER, and MAJESTY.

And all I could think of is this:

What was the devil thinking?


Yeah, but he's gonna try.

He did, with Eve.

Then, the CROSS happened.

And he's mighty cross.

So, prepare for a showdown, believers.

He's out for revenge.

Just so you know, we are ALL under CONSTANT attack.

1 Peter 5:8-9

King James Version

8 Be sober, 

be vigilant

because your adversary the devil, 

as a roaring lion, 

walketh about, 

seeking whom he may devour:

9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, 

knowing that the same afflictions 

are accomplished in your brethren 

that are in the world.


Only by GRACE -- through FAITH, in the LORD JESUS -- are we saved.

Ephesians 2:7-9

King James Version

7 That in the ages to come 

he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace 

in his kindness toward us 

through Christ Jesus.

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; 

and that not of yourselves: 

it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, 

lest any man should boast.


Related material:

JESUS and Satan

How demons MESS with our MIND

ALL battles are SPIRITUAL battles

The devil's DEVICES

On sin

AWARENESS of sin

Sin AWARENESS

CHRIST's soldier

FULL ARMOR

SPIRITUAL warfare links

The BATTLE for the MIND

SPIRIT of GOD

WORD of GOD

HOLINESS


Image: Wallpaper Flare


Updated 3 May 2023


The TRIUNE GOD

  Proverbs 25:2 King James Version 2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing:  but the honour of kings is to search out a matter . How muc...