Sunday, September 19, 2021

The RAPTURE is REAL

 

2 Chronicles 7:14

King James Version

14 If my people, 

which are called by my name, 

shall humble themselves, 

and pray, 

and seek my face, 

and turn from their wicked ways; 

then will I hear from heaven, 

and will forgive their sin, 

and will heal their land.


Is the RAPTURE real?

Will  JESUS really have His faithful meet Him up in the air?

ANY moment GOD chooses?

I am grateful God made me born again.

He obviously wanted me saved.

From my own errors.

I'm no one special.

I just pay particular attention.

Let's just say, to MOST EVERYTHING.


I am given dreams; I heed the signs.

I used to read a lot of books.

Always searching for ULTIMATE TRUTH.

I've been looking for signs, symbols, and symptoms.

Of what, I don't know what.

Only that there's "something" I needed to know about.

When God made me born again, His SPIRIT started teaching me.

Night, and day.

Finally alerting me on 24 January 2020 to the RAPTURE.

The search ended.

The RAPTURE was it.

I threw all other books, and research.

It's a very old message, thus, the scoffers.

People demand:

"When, when is His coming?"


Pay no attention to disbelief.

What can one expect from those who have no love for JESUS?

If you believed, you would not even question.

If the SPIRIT of GOD is in you, the conviction is certain.

During the LORD's time, He preached REPENTANCE.

Mark 1:14-15

King James Version

14 Now after that John was put in prison

Jesus came into Galilee, 

preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,

15 And saying, 

The time is fulfilled, 

and the kingdom of God is at hand: 

repent ye, 

and believe the gospel.


In verse 15, there are actually 4 things JESUS wants us to take note of:

1. "The time is fulfilled."

2. "The kingdom of God is at hand."

3. "Repent."

4. "Believe the gospel."


For the LORD JESUS was preparing a place for His faithful.

John 14:2-3

King James Version

2 In my Father's house 

are many mansions: 

if it were not so, 

I would have told you. 

I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, 

I will come again, 

and receive you unto myself; 

that where I am, 

there ye may be also.


Four months after becoming born again in September 2019, the HOLY SPIRIT alerted me to the RAPTURE. 

Particularly to this verse:

Matthew 24:40

King James Version

40 Then shall two be in the field; 

the one shall be taken, 

and the other left.


That encapsulated EVERYTHING I needed to know right that moment.

The LORD's warning was so urgent.

It became the CENTRAL THEME to ALL my blogs, and posts.

I have not veered from the task since.

If this is the only message I need to tell you, so be it.

Pay attention to the RAPTURE.

SCRIPTURE gave us the keys to preparation:

-- BECOME born again.

-- BELIEVE in Jesus.

-- LOVE God.

-- LOVE others.

-- LISTEN to the Holy Spirit.

-- OBEY the Lord's commandments.

-- KNOW the Lord's will.

-- READ Scripture.

-- LIVE Scripture.

-- REPENT.

-- BE holy.

-- BELIEVE the Gospel.

-- SHARE the Gospel.

-- BE childlike with GOD.


For this is what's going to happen:

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

King James Version

16 For the Lord himself 

shall descend from heaven 

with a shout

with the voice of the archangel, 

and with the trump of God

and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain 

shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, 

to meet the Lord in the air: 

and so shall we ever be with the Lord.


It's been at least 743 days since JESUS first alerted me to the imminence of the RAPTURE.

My writings kept going, non-stop.

Only by the GRACE of GOD do I have the strength, clarity, and persistence to keep going.

Only through the HOLY SPIRIT am I able to understand Scripture at all.

Only through my love for JESUS, am I able to accomplish the task, with great delight, and excitement.

I cannot bear for any to be lost.

Especially now that I am made aware.

I write each day, and SPIRIT takes care of reaching people JESUS wants reached.


The RAPTURE is real.

REPENTANCE is required.

Why do we doubt the Lord so?

I took His WORD for it

ON THE SPOT.

It ended my search for ULTIMATE TRUTH.

Only the BIBLE was able to tell me, what I needed to know.

What I've searched for, all my life.

Now that I know, I simply had to tell you.


Related material:

The RAPTURE

A Note to Scoffers

BORN AGAIN articles

Matthew 24 KJV

HOLINESS


Image: Snappy Pete for Twenty20


Updated 1 February 2024


MIRACLE in itself

  Matthew 17:20 King James Version 20 And Jesus said unto them,  Because of your unbelief:  for verily I say unto you,  If ye have faith as ...