Wednesday, April 27, 2022

A NEW HEART in YOU

 

Ezekiel 36:26-27

King James Version

26 A new heart also will I give you, 

and a new spirit will I put within you: 

and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, 

and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, 

and cause you to walk in my statutes, 

and ye shall keep my judgments, 

and do them.


We all need a heart "transplant".

We need the HEART of GOD in us.

If we say we have no sin, then we call JESUS a liar.

1 John 1:10

King James Version

10 If we say that we have not sinned, 

we make him a liar, 

and his word is not in us.


Can't do that to the LORD.

After He gave His life for us.

Nope, I don't have such a heart.

Especially when I became born again.

GOD put a new heart in me.

He also put RIGHT SPIRIT in me.

Psalm 51:10-12

King James Version

10 Create in me a clean heart, 

O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

11 Cast me not away from thy presence; 

and take not thy holy spirit from me.

12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; 

and uphold me with thy free spirit.


The day we accept our own mistakes, and participation, things will radically change.

When we keep blaming GOD, others, or the world, our thinking's clouded.

Ah, but the moment we look deeply into our hearts and ask: 

"Where did I go wrong?"

"What am I doing wrong?"

"What am I not getting?"

"What is GOD trying to tell me?"

Expect GOD to be on your side.

GOD always loves a humble heart.

Psalm 14:2

King James Version

2 The Lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men, 

to see if there were any that did understand, 

and seek God.


The enemy's pride was an abomination to the LORD.

Pride is always the cause of downfall.

Proverbs 16:18

King James Version

18 Pride goeth before destruction, 

and an haughty spirit before a fall.


Seek GOD and your life will change.

ALL my blogs and posts attest to that.

ALL GLORY belong to GOD alone.

When pride falls away, surrender comes.

And it's got to be TOTAL surrender to GOD's POWER.

He knows if you're truly humbled.

He knows if you really want to know His Truth.

He knows when you're ready to receive GRACE and TRUTH.

All the things that are of JESUS.

John 1:17

King James Version

17 For the law was given by Moses, 

but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.


A stony heart cannot receive JESUS.

Only a humbled heart can receive the LORD.

The kind that's open, awake, aware, penitent.

Unless we go through that process, we are not ready to receive the LORD.

Ever seen a worldly-successful man thinking about the LORD?

Or genuinely giving credit to the LORD for EVERYTHING?

No such thing in this world.

It's either GOD, or mammon.

You must choose.

Let us have a new heart in CHRIST.

Let our pride fall away.

By ourselves, we can do nothing.

SAVE for JESUS in us.

John 15:5

King James Version

5 I am the vine, 

ye are the branches: 

He that abideth in me, 

and I in him, 

the same bringeth forth much fruit: 

for without me ye can do nothing.


We need the SPIRIT of the LORD in us.

That we may thrive and survive in this fallen world.

We so need that new heart from GOD.

Receiving JESUS in our hearts changes everything.

Our whole outlook changes.

We would not wish to sin anymore.

That's the DNA of those born again in CHRIST.

You delight in awareness.

Hebrews 10:26

King James Version

26 For if we sin wilfully 

after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, 

there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,


Having a new heart means we would want to get EVERY law of GOD right.

We won't want to be wrong anymore.

JESUS prayed to the FATHER to gift us with His SPIRIT.

GOD gave us Scripture, that we may be perfectly-equipped to face the challenges in this world.

Such is GOD's love.

And mercy.

We are so loved!


Related material:

Proper HUMILITY

ONLY by GRACE are we SAVED

HOLINESS


Image source: Unsplash


EYES of the LORD

  Job 31:4 King James Version 4 Doth not he see my ways,  and count all my steps ? Does GOD really see EVERYTHING? What does He look for? W...