Thursday, June 9, 2022

The DAY you WANT to be GOOD

 

Psalm 14:2

King James Version

2 The Lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men, 

to see if there were any that did understand, 

and seek God.


The day you want to be good, is the day GOD will show up.

What?

Am I implying you're not good?

I'm not.

The Bible is.

None of us are good.

Genesis 6:5-6

King James Version

5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, 

and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart 

was only evil continually.

6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, 

and it grieved him at his heart.


Jeremiah 17:9

King James Version

9 The heart is deceitful above all things, 

and desperately wicked: 

who can know it?


Romans 3:10

King James Version

10 As it is written, 

There is none righteous, 

no, not one:


Romans 3:11

King James Version

11 There is none that understandeth, 

there is none that seeketh after God.


Romans 3:12

King James Version

12 They are all gone out of the way, 

they are together become unprofitable; 

there is none that doeth good, 

no, not one.


Romans 3:23

King James Version

23 For all have sinned, 

and come short of the glory of God;


We all carry the original sin.

Genesis 3:6-7

King James Version

6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, 

and that it was pleasant to the eyes, 

and a tree to be desired to make one wise, 

she took of the fruit thereof, 

and did eat, 

and gave also unto her husband with her; 

and he did eat.

7 And the eyes of them both were opened, 

and they knew that they were naked; 

and they sewed fig leaves together, 

and made themselves aprons.


And if you don't believe what the WORD of GOD says, then pride is still in you.

GOD loves the humble.

Matthew 5:5

King James Version

5 Blessed are the meek: 

for they shall inherit the earth.


I share all these, from my personal testimony.

On the day that I wanted to be good, I decided to sin no more.

That day was sometime in April 2019.

We all know what sins we have.

I sure knew mine.

I was ashamed of self.

I wanted a NEW self.

Something acceptable to GOD.

And I prayed to know how to go about it.

How to get right with GOD.

It took another four months when He finally showed up.

Why the wait?

It's not by my time.

It's always by GOD's time.

James 1:4

King James Version

4 But let patience have her perfect work, 

that ye may be perfect and entire, 

wanting nothing.


The day came, a day before my birthday in 2019.

That's when I prayed again.

I always do a review RIGHT before a birthday.

On the very same day, GOD finally showed up.

He led me to two videos on embattled America.

There was a spiritual war going on.

Many lives were at stake.

On the same day, He made me born again.

After that, there was no turning back.

I began reading the Bible.

His SPIRIT started instructing me.

Scripture became easy to understand.

First, He led me to the words of JESUS.

Then, we turned to the first book, GENESIS.

Then the blogs came.

The books came.

The posts wouldn't stop.

We are on our 40th blog, and there's no stopping SPIRIT.

John 7:38

King James Version

38 He that believeth on me, 

as the scripture hath said, 

out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.


I began to understand the ways of the world, versus the WAYS of GOD.

I began to follow only GOD's WILL.

I began to learn of His TRUTH.

I sure got to know of His POWER.

And I'm able to share all that with you.

Especially the imminence of the RAPTURE -- the next long-awaited event in GOD's plan.

And the PROMISE of the RESURRECTION.

It's really all about ETERNAL LIFE with JESUS.

Where there will be no more pain.

No more suffering.

The life we live here on earth, is mostly challenges.

All that I've come to know, I share with you, each day.

I seek no reward, only that I get to wake you, and warn you.

1 Thessalonians 5:23

King James Version

23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; 

and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body 

be preserved blameless 

unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.


That was the task given me.

It's all preparation now.


Related material:

The RAPTURE

JESUS

WORD of GOD

SPIRIT of GOD

SALVATION

REPENTANCE

JUDGMENT

BORN AGAIN articles


Image source: Clipart Library


EYES of the LORD

  Job 31:4 King James Version 4 Doth not he see my ways,  and count all my steps ? Does GOD really see EVERYTHING? What does He look for? W...