Saturday, June 11, 2022

Be NOT proud

 

Acts 10:34-35

King James Version

34 Then Peter opened his mouth, 

and said, 

Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

35 But in every nation he that feareth him, 

and worketh righteousness, 

is accepted with him.


When I was in high school, I loved the subject social studies.

Today, some critics call it a form of "programming".

That is was all "propaganda".

All I knew, as a 16-year-old then, was that it was fun learning about nations all over the world.

What cultures they had, what industries drove their countries.

Similarly, it was fun knowing about my own country.

The school also gave us a compact newspaper.

"Current Events Digest", they called it.

I looked forward to updating myself with it.

My world was expanding, globally.

I looked around the classroom.

Seems I was the only nut to do so.

Still, I kept on.

That interest continued till I started working, and became a journalist covering the expat circles.

Through the kindness of people, I was also able to travel a bit.

That's how I came to know about people of the world.

The character, idiosyncrasies, religious beliefs, social practices.

But something changed 33 months ago.

That was the day GOD made me born again

Thing began to get especially clear.

I began reading Scripture.

SPIRIT began explaining, THROUGH Scripture.

I began to understand man, and the ways of the world.

I began to understand the WAYS and WILL of GOD.

I pray, and I get a prompt.

Some days, the prompt just come.

All from SPIRIT, of course.

Early this morning, SPIRIT led me to an important video.

Sure, I knew about problems among races, and the powers of this earth.

But this time, I was furnished more details.

It's enough to make your stomach churn.

At the cruelty of people.

No wonder, Scripture said:

Romans 3:9-10

King James Version

9 What then? 

are we better than they? 

No, in no wise: 

for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, 

that they are all under sin;

10 As it is written, 

There is none righteous, 

no, not one:


As workman, I was tasked to write, and to warn about the end times.

Specifically the next event in GOD's timeline, which is the RAPTURE.

Why are we being cruel to each other?

Why are we hoarding?

Why are we not loving?

Why are we not sharing?

Why do we plot against each other?

Why do we feel superior over each other?

When, at ANY given moment, JESUS can return for His faithful.

Would we be included?

It's really time to look more into these articles that support this article:

Bible DISCOVERY 22: GOD spares NO one

JESUS Bringing Things to Light

It is TIME to LIVE RIGHT by the LORD

What Does Jesus Want Us to Do?

What Does it Take to Follow Jesus?

Why Did JESUS Love Sinners?

JESUS will direct our paths

Truth of Jesus

The TRUTH of JESUS

Jesus Redefined Leadership

Only 2 Choices in Life

The GOSPEL of JESUS CHRIST

The TRUE CHURCH of the LIVING CHRIST

JESUS calls us to OBEDIENCE

A LONGING that ALL may BELIEVE in JESUS

JESUS is the WAY


Image source: Unsplash


EYES of the LORD

  Job 31:4 King James Version 4 Doth not he see my ways,  and count all my steps ? Does GOD really see EVERYTHING? What does He look for? W...