Thursday, January 20, 2022

STEADYING verses

 

Romans 10:17

King James Version

17 So then faith cometh by hearing, 

and hearing by the word of God.


Worried how the world is?

Don't be.

Find comfort in these STEADYING verses:

Psalm 37:39

King James Version

39 But the salvation of the righteous is of the Lord: 

he is their strength in the time of trouble.


Isaiah 40:8

King James Version

8 The grass withereth, 

the flower fadeth: 

but the word of our God 

shall stand for ever.


John 3:16

King James Version

16 For God so loved the world, 

that he gave his only begotten Son, 

that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, 

but have everlasting life.


John 10:27-30

King James Version

27 My sheep hear my voice, 

and I know them, 

and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; 

and they shall never perish, 

neither shall any man pluck them 

out of my hand.

29 My Father, 

which gave them me, 

is greater than all; 

and no man is able to pluck them 

out of my Father's hand.

30 I and my Father are one.


John 14:6

King James Version

6 Jesus saith unto him, 

I am the way, the truth, and the life: 

no man cometh unto the Father, 

but by me.


John 14:26

King James Version

26 But the Comforter, 

which is the Holy Ghost, 

whom the Father will send in my name, 

he shall teach you all things, 

and bring all things to your remembrance, 

whatsoever I have said unto you.


John 19:30

King James Version

30 When Jesus therefore 

had received the vinegar, 

he said, 

It is finished: 

and he bowed his head, 

and gave up the ghost.


Colossians 3:1-2

King James Version

3 If ye then be risen with Christ, 

seek those things which are above, 

where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2 Set your affection on things above, 

not on things on the earth.


James 4:14

King James Version

14 Whereas ye know not 

what shall be on the morrow. 

For what is your life? 

It is even a vapour, 

that appeareth for a little time, 

and then vanisheth away.


Revelation 21:1-7

King James Version

21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: 

for the first heaven and the first earth 

were passed away; 

and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, 

new Jerusalem, 

coming down from God out of heaven, 

prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, 

Behold, 

the tabernacle of God is with men, 

and he will dwell with them, 

and they shall be his people, 

and God himself shall be with them, 

and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; 

and there shall be no more death, 

neither sorrow, 

nor crying, 

neither shall there be any more pain: 

for the former things are passed away.

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, 

Behold, 

I make all things new. 

And he said unto me

Write: 

for these words are true and faithful.

6 And he said unto me, 

It is done. 

I am Alpha and Omega, 

the beginning and the end. 

I will give unto him that is athirst 

of the fountain of the water of life freely.

7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; 

and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.


Revelation 22:12

King James Version

12 And, behold, 

I come quickly; 

and my reward is with me, 

to give every man 

according as his work shall be.


The WORD of GOD will give you the peace, and comfort, you need.

You can count on it!


Related material:

The RAPTURE

SPIRIT of GOD

DEVOTION to SCRIPTURE

WAKE UP series

JESUS


Image: Unsplash


Updated 12 December 2023


MIRACLE in itself

  Matthew 17:20 King James Version 20 And Jesus said unto them,  Because of your unbelief:  for verily I say unto you,  If ye have faith as ...