Sunday, January 2, 2022

WHAT the FUTURE holds

John 16:33

King James Version

33 These things I have spoken unto you, 

that in me ye might have peace. 

In the world ye shall have tribulation: 

but be of good cheer; 

I have overcome the world.


Another year has gone by.

GOOD BYE, 2021.

HI THERE, 2022!

What have you got for me?

What have you got for us?

Will the future be kinder?

Will the future be more predictable?

Surely, there's an easier way to know the future?

Surely, life will smile upon many?

Surely, there'll be less suffering?

Surely, the gap between rich and poor, will be no more?

Who can really tell us what we desire to know?

Perhaps, the ONLY REAL QUESTION is:

WHERE do we look for answers?


I've searched for truth, all my life.

When I didn't find it, I upped my search.

Instead, I re-framed the question, and added others:

WHAT is ULTIMATE TRUTH?

WHO can give me ULTIMATE TRUTH?

HOW do I find it?


I knew it was "out there".

And I knew, and felt, there was a GOD.

All I could do, was pray as a child would.

Speaking to Him directly.

Years come and go.

Normally, we'd review our lives before the year ends.

Sometimes, we review before a forthcoming birthday.

Other times, we make bucket lists.

Or we'd promise to do better for a new year.

Resolutions.

That's what they'd call it.

Have you done that?

How did it pan for you?

How has your life turned out?

It's normal to review one's life.

We'd like to know how we're doing.

It takes heart to do that.

It takes a certain love -- for self, and others -- to want to do better.

The undisguised fact being, we realize we could be doing better.

In my exhaustive search for ULTIMATE TRUTH, I finally found it.

GOD led me to JESUS.

Only by becoming born again, did things become clear.

It took so long for me to come around, but when I did, things became crystal clear.

GOD's SPIRIT started teaching me, each moment.

The BIBLE became my go-to for GOD's TRUTH.

And for what happens in the future.

The future you seek, is in JESUS.

JESUS is the FUTURE.

John 3:16

King James Version

16 For God so loved the world, 

that he gave his only begotten Son, 

that whosoever believeth in him 

should not perish, 

but have everlasting life.


He is the BEGINNING, and the END.

Revelation 22:13

King James Version

13 I am Alpha and Omega, 

the beginning and the end, 

the first and the last.


So, if you're wondering what your future holds, I invite you to SEEK GOD with all your heart.

The world will not give you the truth you seek.

Much less the future you desire.

All is in the BIBLE.

Prophesied.

If you want to know what the future holds, be aware of these things:

BELIEVE there is a GOD.

BELIEVE in His SON, JESUS.

BECOME born again.

And start receiving instruction from the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD.

Only SPIRIT can show you things to come.

John 16:13-15

King James Version

13 Howbeit when he, 

the Spirit of truth, 

is come, 

he will guide you into all truth

for he shall not speak of himself; 

but whatsoever he shall hear, 

that shall he speak: 

and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify me: 

for he shall receive of mine, 

and shall shew it unto you.

15 All things that the Father hath are mine: 

therefore said I, 

that he shall take of mine, 

and shall shew it unto you.


There are no short cuts.

God knows everything about you.

How you've lived your life.

What you want from life.

What you're all about.

He's got a plan for you.

Those that are His, have no fear of the future.

All have been prophesied.

JESUS led me to the RAPTURE, to pay attention to.

It's the most immediate future.

And it can happen any moment.

Every day we live and breathe, is GRACE from GOD.

Giving us a chance to be better.

To be GOD's OWN.

ACCEPT the LORD's INVITATION.

While there's still time.


Related material:

PREDESTINATION

Why Was Man Born?

OUR times are in GOD's HAND

TIME to REVIEW our LIFE

SPIRIT of GOD

GOD's WILL

The RAPTURE


The TRIUNE GOD

  Proverbs 25:2 King James Version 2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing:  but the honour of kings is to search out a matter . How muc...