Thursday, January 27, 2022

When JESUS ALERTS you to SOMETHING

 

The STILL, SMALL voice:

1 Kings 19:12

King James Version

12 And after the earthquake a fire; 

but the Lord was not in the fire: 

and after the fire a still small voice.


It's been two years.

The LORD JESUS alerted me to something VERY important.

Thus, SPIRIT and I wrote this:

The Most Intriguing Words of Jesus For Me


In so few words, I understood the urgency of the times.

Matthew 24:41

King James Version

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill

the one shall be taken, 

and the other left.


I understood the reality that one person, from two, could go missing.

Just like that.

So, that's what the RAPTURE was.

Many expound on it, calling it pre-trib, and all.

In my child's heart it was simple.

No time to waste.

JESUS alerted me already.

For myself, and others.

Time to get right with the Lord.

Time to obey His will.

Time to believe Him.

Time to repent.

Time to believe the gospel.

Time to warn everyone.

Time to be born again.

Which I was, months before the warning.

Surely, that was the reason I heard the warning.

I already belonged to GOD.

John 10:27

King James Version

27 My sheep hear my voice, 

and I know them, 

and they follow me:


The gospel -- the GOOD NEWS -- is that Jesus is coming.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

King James Version

16 For the Lord himself 

shall descend from heaven 

with a shout, 

with the voice of the archangel, 

and with the trump of God: 

and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain 

shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, 

to meet the Lord in the air: 

and so shall we ever be with the Lord.


On a day only GOD knows.

Mark 13:32

King James Version

32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, 

no, not the angels which are in heaven, 

neither the Son, 

but the Father.


And so, I keep sharing the LORD's command:

Mark 1:15

King James Version

15 And saying

The time is fulfilled, 

and the kingdom of God is at hand: 

repent ye, 

and believe the gospel.


At the same time, deeply grateful for that whisper.

2 Peter 3:9

King James Version

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, 

as some men count slackness; 

but is longsuffering to us-ward, 

not willing that any should perish, 

but that all should come to repentance.


God really does love us all.

John 3:16-17

King James Version

16 For God so loved the world, 

that he gave his only begotten Son, 

that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, 

but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world 

to condemn the world; 

but that the world through him 

might be saved.


I have heeded the warning.

And have taken measures.

A born again listens.


Here are the measures:

AWARENESS of sin

REPENTANCE

HOLINESS

JUDGMENT

SALVATION

BORN AGAIN articles


Image: Sub Png


Updated 12 December 2023


EYES of the LORD

  Job 31:4 King James Version 4 Doth not he see my ways,  and count all my steps ? Does GOD really see EVERYTHING? What does He look for? W...