Friday, May 20, 2022

SPIRITUAL discernment


 1 John 4:1

King James Version

4 Beloved, 

believe not every spirit, 

but try the spirits whether they are of God: 

because many false prophets 

are gone out into the world.


SPIRIT makes things easy.

He made Scripture easy for me to understand.

He guided me to write blogs, books, and hundreds of posts.

And all we talk about is SPIRIT.

How sure am I that I'm getting things right?

Pretend I'm having a conversation with self.

It's a game SPIRIT and I play all the time.

That's why we call it self-review.

Also, these are common questions people ask.

SPIRIT and SCRIPTURE answer it simply.


How do I know all these things?

Because the Bible told me so.


What makes me trust the Bible?

It is the WORD of GOD.


How do I know it's the WORD of GOD?

The HOLY SPIRIT told me so.


Who is the HOLY SPIRIT?

He is the THIRD PERSON in the TRIUNE GOD.


Who is the TRIUNE GOD?

He is GOD the FATHER, GOD the SON, GOD the HOLY SPIRIT.


That's all GOD?

Yup, that's ALL GOD.


How can I trust the HOLY SPIRIT?

I am born again.


So?

Being born again means you are instructed by SPIRIT.


What does He instruct you about?

EVERYTHING about GOD.


I want proof.

Here's proof:

John 3:5-7

King James Version

5 Jesus answered, 

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, 

Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, 

he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; 

and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, 

Ye must be born again.


John 4:24

King James Version

24 God is a Spirit: 

and they that worship him 

must worship him in spirit and in truth.

 

John 14:26

King James Version

26 But the Comforter, 

which is the Holy Ghost, 

whom the Father will send in my name, 

he shall teach you all things, 

and bring all things to your remembrance, 

whatsoever I have said unto you.


John 15:26

King James Version

26 But when the Comforter is come, 

whom I will send unto you from the Father, 

even the Spirit of truth, 

which proceedeth from the Father, 

he shall testify of me:


John 16:13

King James Version

13 Howbeit when he, 

the Spirit of truth, 

is come, 

he will guide you into all truth: 

for he shall not speak of himself; 

but whatsoever he shall hear, 

that shall he speak: 

and he will shew you things to come.


Acts 5:32

King James Version

32 And we are his witnesses of these things; 

and so is also the Holy Ghost, 

whom God hath given to them that obey him.


Romans 5:5

King James Version

5 And hope maketh not ashamed; 

because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts 

by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.


1 Corinthians 2:14

King James Version

14 But the natural man receiveth not 

the things of the Spirit of God: 

for they are foolishness unto him: 

neither can he know them, 

because they are spiritually discerned.


And more proof:

Man's QUESTIONS

The TRIUNE GOD

The HOLY SPIRIT

SPIRIT of GOD

WORD of GOD

BORN AGAIN articles


Image source: Unsplash


EYES of the LORD

  Job 31:4 King James Version 4 Doth not he see my ways,  and count all my steps ? Does GOD really see EVERYTHING? What does He look for? W...