Friday, December 3, 2021

Getting to the CORE of things


 John 8:32

King James Version

32 And ye shall know the truth, 

and the truth shall make you free.


The world tells me one thing.

But I've always sought the CORE of things.

Why are things the way they are?

Who causes it all?

What causes it all?

What gives true happiness?

Why is there chaos in the world?

What work is worth doing?

I have always believed one thing --

You have to get to the CORE of things.

To heal sickness, you have to get to the core of the disease.

To fix something in society, you have to get to the core of corruption.

To repair relationships, you have to get to the core of discord.

The reality may be painful, but it needs to get looked into.

So, on and on I'd search for the "core" of things.

I wanted to know the ROOT cause of EVERYTHING.

Tall order that might be, I was on it.

I felt only then could we get things right.

Otherwise, we'd be merely using a "band-aid" approach.

Nothing would be healed, fixed, or repaired.

I did create a blog, for my "investigation".

Of course, my research started with self.

I NEEDED to FIND the CORE of my BEING -- first.

Thus, a soul search blog on 24 November 2018:

"Archaeologist of the Soul"


It has grown to many more blogs since.

Surely, GOD took note of that persistence.

In the course of my "investigation", I came upon many things:

There was always a missing piece.

I didn't know what work to do anymore.

I was so ashamed of my sins.

I wanted real change in my life.

I wanted to know absolute truth.

I wanted to believe in something certain.

And once I found that, I'd share with you.

That was all GOD was waiting for.

A humbled me.

A waiting me.

A watching me.

A surrendered me.

After five months of waiting, GOD made me born again.

He turned me to Bible prophecy right away.

Of course, that meant I looked to Scripture.

Upon encountering Scripture, I realized something.

I was so hungry for GOD's truth.

I devoured Scripture like there was no tomorrow.

And learned there might not be.

Four months after being made born again, GOD led me to His Son.

JESUS took over and led me to this one, particular verse:

Matthew 24:40

King James Version

40 Then shall two be in the field; 

the one shall be taken, and the other left.


So, that was what the Rapture was all about!

That, at any moment GOD chooses, all could be gone.

We could be sitting with a person, and one of us could be gone.

We could be working anywhere, and half the people in it would be gone.

We could be caring for our loved ones, and one of us could be gone.

Taken up to the LORD, in the clouds.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

King James Version

16 For the Lord himself 

shall descend from heaven 

with a shout, 

with the voice of the archangel, 

and with the trump of God: 

and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain 

shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, 

to meet the Lord in the air: 

and so shall we ever be with the Lord.


After being led by JESUS to those verses, I knew nothing else mattered.

But one thing.

That we get right with GOD now.

That there'd be no more rebelling.

No more ignoring His laws.

No more foolish things.

JESUS was the CORE.

JESUS was GOD's truth.

JESUS was our only salvation.

All that research, all the hits and misses, all the efforts --

All so worth it.

Galatians 6:9

King James Version

9 And let us not be weary in well doing: 

for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.


All these I came to know.

Only by the GRACE of GOD.

From His mercy.

From His love.

From His Son, JESUS.

From His SPIRIT.

1 Corinthians 2:10

King James Version

10 But God hath revealed them unto us 

by his Spirit: 

for the Spirit searcheth all things, 

yea, the deep things of God.


All that tenacity bore fruit.

Never was I lost again.

Finding the CORE of your BEING is not easy.

It took my whole life.

That's many decades of search, research, and keeping on.

Of keeping the faith.

To the diligent, you will be given TRUTH.

To the faithful, it will all be revealed.

To a childlike heart, you understand better.

JESUS was all there is.

The LORD tells us Himself:

John 14:6

King James Version

6 Jesus saith unto him, 

I am the way, the truth, and the life: 

no man cometh unto the Father, 

but by me.


GOD's TRUTH is so very beautiful.

It's been JESUS, all along.

I've found the CORE.

I'm home now.

I sit at JESUS' feet.

Listening each moment.

As a child would.

In complete trust.

And confidence.

Making sure we don't miss a thing.


Image: Clipart-Library


Updated 15 September 2023


MIRACLE in itself

  Matthew 17:20 King James Version 20 And Jesus said unto them,  Because of your unbelief:  for verily I say unto you,  If ye have faith as ...