Wednesday, December 8, 2021

STAYING TRUE to the BIBLE

2 Timothy 3:16-17

King James Version

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, 

and is profitable for doctrine, 

for reproof, 

for correction, 

for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, 

thoroughly furnished unto all good works.


Only through the HOLY SPIRIT can we really understand the Bible.

Only through GOD's SPIRIT can we discover the treasures of the Bible.

Unless we are really God's, giving our life to Him, honoring Him, loving Him, aiming to be totally dedicated to Him, we can't appreciate His WORD, for what it is.

An ABSOLUTE REFERENCE on JESUS, and on life, love, work, the world, past, present, and future.

I say this, with absolute certainty, the day GOD made me born again 27 months ago.

I had searched so long, and so hard, reading all other books.

But when GOD made me born again, I immediately wanted to read His BOOK, with particular focus on the words of JESUS.

For the longest time, GOD allowed me to search everywhere, knowing I'd end up with His BOOK, eventually.

He knew that search was necessary, for He knew my heart.

He knew that one day, I'd surrender to His TRUTH, and His POWER.

He knew I'd always find there's a missing piece to my "research", for no one could provide that, but HIM.

GOD was kind, and merciful.

Patient, and compassionate.

And I suspect, oftentimes amused.

He loved me enough, to let me search exhaustively for His TRUTH.

He knew I wanted His ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

But why wasn't I searching it in His Book?

Why did I look everywhere else, but in His?

Because there were too many versions.

Because He did not make me born again yet.

Because I didn't know where to begin.

Because there was no one telling me, in a way my curious heart would be convinced, and satisfied.

Because it wasn't time.

Because I had to go through the process of my predestination, just as GOD deemed it.

Because I wanted EVERYTHING STRAIGHT FROM GOD.

There was no hurrying God.

I had to fall hard, in so many ways, in too many ways, for He knew that was the only time I would really surrender, and look to Him.

Unless there was ABSOLUTE SURRENDER, there would be no anointing.

When that day arrived in September 2019, I knew the BIBLE was ALL I NEEDED to READ.

It was all I needed to study.

It was going to be my ONLY REFERENCE for how to live, love, and work.

Hebrews 4:12

King James Version

12 For the word of God is quick, 

and powerful, 

and sharper than any twoedged sword, 

piercing even to the dividing asunder 

of soul and spirit, 

and of the joints and marrow, 

and is a discerner of the thoughts 

and intents of the heart.


The WORD of GOD would guide me every moment.

It would be my ONLY REFERENCE for how the world lived.

It was my TRUE GUIDE, in ALL THINGS.

Never again would I stray.

Never again would a piece be missing.

The WORD of GOD -- JESUS -- sufficed.

One prayer to JESUS is all it takes.

One question, and an answer is given, directing me to Scripture.

JESUS and His SPIRIT help me each day.

Even before a prayer is finished, SPIRIT leads me to Scripture right away.

Thus, the many blogs, for the many discoveries.

As born again, I can only count my blessings.

That GOD heard my prayer, and finally gave me the answer I sought.

At His OWN TIME; not mine.

He knew when my heart was good, and ready, to receive His SON, and His SPIRIT.

There can be no greater GIFT, than the LORD's CROSS, showing GOD's LOVE for all of us.

And now that I'm going through an excruciating period of grief, His WORD comforts me, each moment.

You'll know the mark of a true born again, a true believer, a true Christian by one thing:

He will lead you to God's WORD.

Never to self, nor to our own interpretation of the Bible.

The SPIRIT of GOD does the interpretation. 

ALL GLORY BELONGS TO GOD.


MIRACLE in itself

  Matthew 17:20 King James Version 20 And Jesus said unto them,  Because of your unbelief:  for verily I say unto you,  If ye have faith as ...