Thursday, August 19, 2021

WHICH Bible TRANSLATION to READ?

 

Psalm 27:4

King James Version

4 One thing have I desired of the Lord, 

that will I seek after; 

that I may dwell in the house of the Lord 

all the days of my life, 

to behold the beauty of the Lord, 

and to enquire in his temple.


Which BIBLE translation to read?

Before becoming born again, I didn't know.

SOON as GOD made me born again, it was easy.

He led me to KING JAMES VERSION (KJV) right away.

Fortunately, I dove right in.

For I was to know -- nearly 24 months after -- that it happened to be a difficult to understand version.

Many people get put off by the seeming archaic language.

Truth be told?

I had no problem with it.

I relish the grace, beauty, and precision of KJV.

GOD's HOLY SPIRIT made it possible for me to understand it perfectly.

Should I be looking at other versions?

I did, because I, too, was curious.

You can check my findings on the next post.

Most importantly?

It's essential to be born again.

When you are born of water, and of the Spirit, you will be anointed, sealed, and instructed by the Spirit of God.

Only through the HOLY SPIRIT -- the TEACHER of ALL things -- can you begin to understand the WORD of GOD.

And I can vouch for that.

I am a TRUE witness to the power of being born again.

Being born again is really a COMMAND from JESUS.

As you shall see from this post.

Prepare to understand the Bible perfectly, as born again .

The GLORIOUS LIGHT of CHRIST will shed light on everything.

John 1:1-5

King James Version

1 In the beginning was the Word, 

and the Word was with God, 

and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; 

and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; 

and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness

and the darkness comprehended it not.


John 8:12

King James Version

12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, 

saying, 

I am the light of the world: 

he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, 

but shall have the light of life.


Click this link to view the different BIBLE versions.

It's truly eye-opening, and touching.

For man really tries to learn about God.

I consider these translations PRAISE, in itself.

For it's always for GOD's GLORY.

And man's greater understanding.

How can we ever go wrong, when all we SEEK is GOD?


Related material:

DEVOTION to the WORD of GOD

WORD of GOD

LIVING WATERS

SPIRIT of GOD

BORN AGAIN articles


(Image source: Png Item)


MIRACLE in itself

  Matthew 17:20 King James Version 20 And Jesus said unto them,  Because of your unbelief:  for verily I say unto you,  If ye have faith as ...