Sunday, August 29, 2021

SURPRISE from SPIRIT

 

1 Corinthians 12:4

King James Version

4 Now there are diversities of gifts, 

but the same Spirit.


I had no idea.

I just kept writing.

And writing.

And writing.

I wrote this last night.

Then SPIRIT made me sleep.

This morning, He gave me a gift.

A surprise, actually.

The article on sleep, led to thoughts of healing.

Thoughts of healing, led to reviewing the tabs from this blog.

I just realized, HEALING was already incorporated into this blog -- through tabs Spirit and I created.

Where I saw the parts, Spirit KNEW the WHOLE.

Most of the tabs, turned out to be PREREQUISITES for healing.

On relying upon:

GOD for grace, 

JESUS for healing, and

SPIRIT for teaching.


So, I shall present the surprise here.

There can be no healing, unless we become aware of these:

AWARENESS of sin

ETERNAL LIFE

FAITH

GOD's GLORY

GRACE from GOD

JESUS the HEALER

LIVING WATERS

REPENTANCE

SPIRIT of GOD

The MESSIAH

The LIVING GOD

GOD's HUMOR

On ANGELS

GIFTS from GOD

WORD of GOD

PREDESTINATION


Timely, in these days?

You can count on SPIRIT!

1 Chronicles 16:34

King James Version

34 O give thanks unto the Lord; 

for he is good; 

for his mercy endureth for ever.


And yes, HEALING became the completing tab.

With SCRIPTURE supporting everything.


Related material:

The GOSPEL on HEALING

On HEALING


(Image source: Kind Png)


The TRIUNE GOD

  Proverbs 25:2 King James Version 2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing:  but the honour of kings is to search out a matter . How muc...