Tuesday, August 10, 2021

How to KNOW God's TRUTH

 

Deuteronomy 6:5

King James Version

5 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God 

with all thine heart, 

and with all thy soul, 

and with all thy might.


How does one get to know the TRUTH of GOD?

FIRST, you MUST become BORN AGAIN.

Only by being SEALED by the SPIRIT of GOD, can you BEGIN to understand His Spirit.

Only THEN can you understand Scripture.

Only THEN can you truly love God, believe in Jesus, live, and share the Gospel, and partake of ETERNAL LIFE.

In the 23 months I've been born again, being guided by the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD, every single moment -- on ALL THINGS JESUS -- these are the steps I found that work:

DESIRE.

DELIGHT.

DEVOTION.

DILIGENCE.

DETERMINATION.


There's no short cut to knowing GOD's TRUTH.

There's only the Holy Spirit's method for us to learn.

For He is the TEACHER of all things, prayed for by JESUS, and sent to us from GOD.

John 14:26

King James Version

26 But the Comforter, 

which is the Holy Ghost, 

whom the Father will send in my name, 

he shall teach you all things, 

and bring all things to your remembrance, 

whatsoever I have said unto you.


And this is how we are to know God's TRUTH:

DESIRE to know EVERYTHING about GOD.

Psalm 73:25

King James Version

25 Whom have I in heaven but thee? 

and there is none upon earth 

that I desire beside thee.


DELIGHT in KNOWING about GOD.

Matthew 18:2-5

King James Version

2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, 

and set him in the midst of them,

3 And said, 

Verily I say unto you, 

Except ye be converted, 

and become as little children, 

ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself 

as this little child, 

the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

5 And whoso shall receive 

one such little child in my name receiveth me.


DEVOTION to the WORD of GOD.

Galatians 2:20

King James Version

20 I am crucified with Christ: 

nevertheless I live; 

yet not I, 

but Christ liveth in me:

and the life which I now live in the flesh 

I live by the faith of the Son of God, 

who loved me, 

and gave himself for me.


DILIGENCE in searching SCRIPTURE.

Acts 17:11

King James Version

11 These were more noble 

than those in Thessalonica, 

in that they received the word 

with all readiness of mind, 

and searched the scriptures daily, 

whether those things were so.


DETERMINATION to KNOW God's TRUTH.

1 Corinthians 9:24-27

King James Version

24 Know ye not 

that they which run in a race run all, 

but one receiveth the prize? 

So run, 

that ye may obtain.

25 And every man that striveth for the mastery 

is temperate in all things

Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; 

but we an incorruptible.

26 I therefore so run, 

not as uncertainly; 

so fight I, 

not as one that beateth the air:

27 But I keep under my body, 

and bring it into subjection: 

lest that by any means, 

when I have preached to others, 

I myself should be a castaway.


(Image source: Clipart Max)


MIRACLE in itself

  Matthew 17:20 King James Version 20 And Jesus said unto them,  Because of your unbelief:  for verily I say unto you,  If ye have faith as ...