Friday, August 13, 2021

The BORN AGAIN heart

 

Ephesians 3:18-19

King James Version

18 May be able to comprehend with all saints 

what is the breadth, 

and length, 

and depth, 

and height;

19 And to know the love of Christ, 

which passeth knowledge, 

that ye might be filled 

with all the fulness of God.


Do you have the 5 HAVES a born again experiences?

As Spirit and I were creating a new tab early this morning -- GIFTS from GOD -- I just realized the boundless gifts God had given us.

All for the taking.

But who's paying attention?

Only a true born again can detect the gifts.

THROUGH the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT.

As born again, we are GRATEFUL for having the 5 HAVES:

Humility.

Awe.

Veracity.

Excitement.

Spirit.


These verses testify our HAVES:

HUMILITY.

Matthew 18:4

King James Version

4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself 

as this little child, 

the same is greatest 

in the kingdom of heaven.


AWE.

Matthew 18:3

King James Version

3 And said, 

Verily I say unto you, 

Except ye be converted, 

and become as little children, 

ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.


VERACITY.

Acts 17:11

King James Version

11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, 

in that they received the word 

with all readiness of mind, 

and searched the scriptures daily, 

whether those things were so.


EXCITEMENT.

Titus 2:13

King James Version

13 Looking for that blessed hope, 

and the glorious appearing 

of the great God 

and our Saviour Jesus Christ;


SPIRIT.

Ezekiel 36:26-27

King James Version

26 A new heart also will I give you, 

and a new spirit will I put within you

and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, 

and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, 

and cause you to walk in my statutes, 

and ye shall keep my judgments, 

and do them.


Related material:

BORN AGAIN articles

GIFTS from GOD

Discernment Conference: Episode 1 - Mike Gendron's Testimony

The RAPTURE


(Image source: Pixels Talk)

EYES of the LORD

  Job 31:4 King James Version 4 Doth not he see my ways,  and count all my steps ? Does GOD really see EVERYTHING? What does He look for? W...