Sunday, November 7, 2021

The ONLY THING you can TRUST

 

JESUS promised:

John 14:26

King James Version

26 But the Comforter, 

which is the Holy Ghost, 

whom the Father will send in my name, 

he shall teach you all things, 

and bring all things to your remembrance, 

whatsoever I have said unto you.


I only TRUST the WORD of GOD.

The world will give you many semblance of truth, but since GOD made me born again, He immediately led me to HIS TRUTH.

The Bible.

Everything else is an approximation.

A guess, a product of ego.

The BIBLE is PURE, PERFECT, and PRECISE.

Created for God's perfect purpose.

2 Timothy 3:16-17

King James Version

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, 

and is profitable for doctrine, 

for reproof, 

for correction, 

for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, 

thoroughly furnished unto all good works.


You are holding the power of heaven in your hands, for JESUS is that POWER.

The Bible is the WORD of GOD.

JESUS is the WORD of GOD.

Revelation 19:13

King James Version

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: 

and his name is called The Word of God.


Thus, the BIBLE is JESUS.

And JESUS is the BIBLE.

The BIBLE is the only thing you can rely on in this world.

JESUS assures you, it is the only thing that will remain.

Luke 21:33

King James Version

33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: 

but my words shall not pass away.


There will be many books, many thoughts, many ideas, many speculations, many minds, but the WORD of GOD is our ONLY TRUSTWORTHY SOURCE for GOD's TRUTH.

For ALL TRUTH.

And this, I say, as born again.

As believer in JESUS.

As a student of the HOLY SPIRIT.

As BIBLE believer.

I vouch my whole life, spirit, and being on the WORD of GOD.

The LORD was specific in my life.

He made me born again.

He led me to JESUS.

He led me to the KING JAMES VERSION.

That has been my go-to for 26 months now.

I've read too many books on everything alternative, but all along, the BIBLE waited for me.

And when I did open its pages, I was struck with its profound truth, right from the FIRST THREE verses.

Genesis 1:1

King James Version

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.


Genesis 1:2

King James Version

2 And the earth was without form, 

and void

and darkness was upon the face of the deep. 

And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.


Genesis 1:3

King James Version

3 And God said, 

Let there be light: 

and there was light.


I knew then, I had to read GOD's BOOK.

I then proceeded to study the LORD JESUS' words, and wherever the HOLY SPIRIT guided me to, filling lots of notebooks, loose sheets, index cards.

Until such time I felt equipped, and reviewed my notes.

And what a revelation it was!

I felt the POWER of GOD's WORD, for it was TRUTH.

It was the TRUTH I had been seeking all my life.

GOD's TRUTH alone.

All other books were either thrown away, or given away.

And I never looked back.

All I needed was the BIBLE.

GOD's STORY, which any kid can understand.

GOD's COMMANDS, which all of us must adhere to.

And if you have the heart of a kid, JESUS likes that even more.

Matthew 18:3

King James Version

3 And said, 

Verily I say unto you, 

Except ye be converted, 

and become as little children, 

ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.


There is no ego to make you hardhearted, or stubborn.

You'll delight in the simplicity of the GOSPEL of JESUS CHRIST.

And you'll be grateful GOD led you to it.

All that matters is now.

Are you with GOD?

Or you remain outside of His fold?

It all starts with the right heart, wanting to know GOD.

SEEK GOD with all your heart.

Jeremiah 29:13

King James Version

13 And ye shall seek me, 

and find me, 

when ye shall search for me 

with all your heart.


SET ASIDE things of the world.

Romans 12:2

King James Version

2 And be not conformed to this world: 

but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, 

that ye may prove what is that good, 

and acceptable, 

and perfect, 

will of God.


GOD will take care of the rest.

You will have the "education" you need, which no earthly education can ever match.

ALL you seek is in the BIBLE.

Truth, peace, love, joy, comfort, assurance, prophecies, promises.

In the seeking, is the finding.

Matthew 7:7-8

King James Version

7 Ask, 

and it shall be given you; 

seek, 

and ye shall find; 

knock, 

and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; 

and he that seeketh findeth; 

and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.


You will never be lost again.

No one can ever manipulate your mind again.

You are safe in GOD's hand, in His bosom, with His SON.

Maranatha!

COME, LORD JESUS, COME!


Related material:

The LORD's INVITATION

WORD of GOD

SPIRIT of GOD

The ONLY THING that will REMAIN

The Simplicity of the GOSPEL of JESUS CHRIST

JESUS material

WALK in the SPIRIT

BORN AGAIN articles

The RAPTURE

Man's QUESTIONS


(Image source: All-free-download)


MIRACLE in itself

  Matthew 17:20 King James Version 20 And Jesus said unto them,  Because of your unbelief:  for verily I say unto you,  If ye have faith as ...