Thursday, November 11, 2021

PLUMBING the DEPTHS of our SOUL

 

1 Corinthians 15:26

King James Version

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.


When I first started out plumbing the depths of my soul, I was as a child.

Eager.

Expectant.

Excited.

I wanted to know what my soul was made of.

A friend nodded her head gravely.

Knowing it was going to be quite a journey.

I was like a child prepared for the beach.

Digging the sand, with tiny plastic pail, and scooper.

That was nearly three years ago.

What have I found?


In the beginning, it was fun.

In 2018, GOD showed up this way:

God as Warm Sea Foam

God's Own Magical Song


In April 2019, I made a resolve to change.

I didn't like who I was, who I had become.

I wanted REAL change.

I wanted to become a better person.

I wanted to know EVERYTHING about GOD.

It was a personal declaration, on many counts.

I had no idea what that would entail.

Of course, heaven took note of it.


In June 2019, He continued to delight my heart.

The Soul's Goal


In September 2019, things took a different turn.

The Waiting Was All Worth It


On that particular day, GOD led me to two alarming videos on America.

Biblical Prophecy You Will Want To Listen To


Why Bible prophecy?

Why America?

We were truly digging deeper.

So deep, GOD made me born again on the same day after watching the two videos.


As a two-day-old born again, the questions began.

The Lamb Makes a Choice


So much so I had to end that blog.

How Endings Become Beginnings


And start another.

"Prophecy Lessons" For Beginners


Four months after becoming born again and reading the Bible, JESUS led me to the imminence of the RAPTURE by January 2020.

The Most Intriguing Words of Jesus For Me


And then, more blogs came.

God's GLORY blogs


The RAPTURE had become the FOCUS of all my writings.

The RAPTURE


The HOLY SPIRIT taught me.

Night and day.

Every single moment.

Waking me up, at any time.

We wrote, and wrote, and wrote.

We shared, and shared, and shared.


And then grief struck in October 2021.

Somehow, I managed to write, eight days after.

STRENGTH in the MIDST of GRIEF


My soul was shattered.

Into so many pieces.

I prayed JESUS would hold me up.

And gather me back together again.

Only by the WORD of GOD had I remained on task.

Every day, from thereon, I had to carry that cross.

It's been 27 days now.

Could I bear it?

Is that what JESUS meant, to be His disciple?

Luke 9:23

King James Version

23 And he said to them all, 

If any man will come after me, 

let him deny himself, 

and take up his cross daily, 

and follow me.


Could my faith hold me up?

JESUS comforts the GRIEVING


I believe in what the LORD JESUS said:

Matthew 18:3

King James Version

3 And said, 

Verily I say unto you, 

Except ye be converted, 

and become as little children, 

ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.


I had been that way, most of my life.

Believing.

Trusting.

Hoping.

Cheerful.

It's how I understood my beloved baby sis.

She could not speak, as we could.

But I sure could listen.

A paradox.

In stillness, is the KEY.

Psalm 46:10

King James Version

10 Be still, 

and know that I am God: 

I will be exalted among the heathen, 

I will be exalted in the earth.


In life, you merely LOVE.

And all things become clear.

The heart speaks to the heart.


But pain had come.

Must one grow up, so?

1 Corinthians 13:11

King James Version

11 When I was a child, 

I spake as a child, 

I understood as a child, 

I thought as a child: 

but when I became a man, 

I put away childish things.


I rely on the WORD of GOD, more than ever.

LOVE's holding me up.

It's love for my baby sister, and for all these things:

I have to continue my walk with SPIRIT.

I have to continue following the LORD.

I have to carry that cross each day.

I have my family to think about.

I have GOD to serve.

I have you to think about.

I have to continue writing.

I was given a task.


Have I reached rock bottom?

Have I finally plumbed the depths of my soul?

Is there light, in there?

For sure.

JESUS is the LIGHT.

John 8:12

King James Version

12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, 

saying, 

I am the light of the world: 

he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, 

but shall have the light of life.


I did walk in darkness, once.

Ephesians 5:8

King James Version

8 For ye were sometimes darkness, 

but now are ye light in the Lord: 

walk as children of light:


JESUS comforts me.

In Him, is LIFE.

John 1:4

King James Version

4 In him was life; 

and the life was the light of men.


He is the RESURRECTION, and the LIFE.

John 11:25

King James Version

25 Jesus said unto her, 

I am the resurrection, 

and the life: 

he that believeth in me, 

though he were dead, 

yet shall he live:


He is the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE.

John 14:6

King James Version

6 Jesus saith unto him, 

I am the way, 

the truth, 

and the life: 

no man cometh unto the Father, 

but by me.


In JESUS is ETERNAL LIFE.

John 3:16

King James Version

16 For God so loved the world, 

that he gave his only begotten Son, 

that whosoever believeth in him 

should not perish, 

but have everlasting life.


My baby sister awaits His VOICE.

John 5:25

King James Version

25 Verily, verily, 

I say unto you, 

The hour is coming, 

and now is, 

when the dead shall hear the voice 

of the Son of God: 

and they that hear shall live.


We await His VOICE, too.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

King James Version

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven 

with a shout, 

with the voice of the archangel, 

and with the trump of God: 

and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain 

shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, 

to meet the Lord in the air: 

and so shall we ever be with the Lord.


One day, there will be no more tears.

Revelation 21:1-5

King James Version

21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: 

for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; 

and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, 

new Jerusalem, 

coming down from God out of heaven, 

prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, 

Behold, 

the tabernacle of God is with men, 

and he will dwell with them, 

and they shall be his people, 

and God himself shall be with them, 

and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; 

and there shall be no more death, 

neither sorrow, 

nor crying, 

neither shall there be any more pain: 

for the former things are passed away.

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, 

Behold, 

I make all things new. 

And he said unto me, 

Write: 

for these words are true and faithful.


This post is for those who have loved, and lost, suffered, and kept on loving, and living.

We must keep going.

GOD's will be done, in us.

Let us comfort one another.

GOD did.

Yesterday, He led me back to a favorite character I created a blog for in 2019.

Curiously, this character's voice, and spirit, MATCHED my baby sister's voice, and spirit.

I knew it then.

It comforts me now.

I hear her all over again.

GOD is truly MERCIFUL.

I can only be grateful.

I will forever be a child of GOD.

Suffering has rent my heart open.

But GOD has always wanted an open heart.

Psalm 34:18

King James Version

18 The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; 

and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.


Ezekiel 36:26

King James Version

26 A new heart also will I give you, 

and a new spirit will I put within you: 

and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, 

and I will give you an heart of flesh.


Psalm 14:2

King James Version

2 The Lord looked down from heaven 

upon the children of men, 

to see if there were any 

that did understand, 

and seek God.


Proverbs 4:23

King James Version

23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; 

for out of it are the issues of life.


Proverbs 3:5-6

King James Version

5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; 

and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, 

and he shall direct thy paths.


I will make it.

GOD will make me whole again.

For I've reached rock bottom.


(Image source: Julian Jagtenberg)


MIRACLE in itself

  Matthew 17:20 King James Version 20 And Jesus said unto them,  Because of your unbelief:  for verily I say unto you,  If ye have faith as ...