Sunday, November 14, 2021

Do BABIES go to JESUS?

 

Psalm 8:1-2

King James Version

8 O Lord, our Lord, 

how excellent is thy name in all the earth! 

who hast set thy glory above the heavens.

2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings 

hast thou ordained strength 

because of thine enemies, 

that thou mightest still the enemy 

and the avenger.


After 30 days, I was finally given an answer.

Where do babies go?

What happens to my beloved baby sis who passed on?

Would she be with JESUS right away?

Would she be alright?

I've prayed and prayed.

Searched and searched the Bible.

Wanting to know EXACTLY where my baby sis would be.

Finally, the HOLY SPIRIT -- the COMFORTER -- led me to the PERFECT answers today.

The SIMPLEST, and MOST POWERFUL ANSWER, came from JESUS:

Matthew 5:8

King James Version

8 Blessed are the pure in heart: 

for they shall see God.


The LORD also promised:

John 14:2-3

King James Version

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: 

if it were not so, 

I would have told you. 

I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, 

I will come again, 

and receive you unto myself; 

that where I am, 

there ye may be also.


How JESUS LOVES the little ones!

KNOW your children are loved.

Both the living, and those who have gone on.

Find comfort in these verses.

Matthew 19:13-15

King James Version

13 Then were there brought unto him little children, 

that he should put his hands on them, 

and pray

and the disciples rebuked them.

14 But Jesus said, 

Suffer little children, 

and forbid them not, 

to come unto me: 

for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

15 And he laid his hands on them

and departed thence.


Mark 10:13-16

King James Version

13 And they brought young children to him, 

that he should touch them

and his disciples rebuked those that brought them.

14 But when Jesus saw it, 

he was much displeased, 

and said unto them, 

Suffer the little children to come unto me, 

and forbid them not: 

for of such is the kingdom of God.

15 Verily I say unto you, 

Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God 

as a little child, 

he shall not enter therein.

16 And he took them up in his arms, 

put his hands upon them, 

and blessed them.


Luke 18:15-17

King James Version

15 And they brought unto him also infants, 

that he would touch them

but when his disciples saw it, 

they rebuked them.

16 But Jesus called them unto him, 

and said, 

Suffer little children to come unto me, 

and forbid them not: 

for of such is the kingdom of God.

17 Verily I say unto you, 

Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God 

as a little child 

shall in no wise enter therein.


Matthew 18:1-7

King James Version

18 At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, 

saying

Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?

2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, 

and set him in the midst of them,

3 And said, 

Verily I say unto you, 

Except ye be converted, 

and become as little children, 

ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself

as this little child, 

the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

5 And whoso shall receive one such little child 

in my name 

receiveth me.

6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones 

which believe in me, 

it were better for him that a millstone 

were hanged about his neck, 

and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

7 Woe unto the world because of offences! 

for it must needs be that offences come; 

but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!


Matthew 18:10-14

King James Version

10 Take heed 

that ye despise not one of these little ones; 

for I say unto you, 

That in heaven 

their angels do always behold 

the face of my Father which is in heaven.

11 For the Son of man is come to save 

that which was lost.

12 How think ye? 

if a man have an hundred sheep, 

and one of them be gone astray, 

doth he not leave the ninety and nine, 

and goeth into the mountains, 

and seeketh that which is gone astray?

13 And if so be that he find it, 

verily I say unto you, 

he rejoiceth more of that sheep, 

than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.

14 Even so it is not the will of your Father 

which is in heaven, 

that one of these little ones should perish.


Mark 9:35-37

King James Version

35 And he sat down, 

and called the twelve, 

and saith unto them, 

If any man desire to be first, 

the same shall be last of all, 

and servant of all.

36 And he took a child, 

and set him in the midst of them: 

and when he had taken him in his arms, 

he said unto them,

37 Whosoever shall receive 

one of such children in my name, 

receiveth me: 

and whosoever shall receive me, 

receiveth not me, 

but him that sent me.


Matthew 5:5

King James Version

5 Blessed are the meek: 

for they shall inherit the earth.


Other comforting verses from GOD:

Deuteronomy 1:39

King James Version

39 Moreover your little ones, 

which ye said should be a prey

and your children, 

which in that day 

had no knowledge between good and evil, 

they shall go in thither, 

and unto them will I give it, 

and they shall possess it.


Jeremiah 1:5

King James Version

5 Before I formed thee in the belly 

I knew thee; 

and before thou camest forth out of the womb 

I sanctified thee, 

and I ordained thee a prophet 

unto the nations.


Last of all:

Psalm 22:10

King James Version

10 I was cast upon thee from the womb: 

thou art my God from my mother's belly.


Psalm 139:13-18

King James Version

13 For thou hast possessed my reins: 

thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

14 I will praise thee; 

for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: 

marvellous are thy works; 

and that my soul knoweth right well.

15 My substance was not hid from thee, 

when I was made in secret, 

and curiously wrought 

in the lowest parts of the earth.

16 Thine eyes did see my substance, 

yet being unperfect; 

and in thy book all my members were written, 

which in continuance were fashioned, 

when as yet there was none of them.

17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, 

O God! 

how great is the sum of them!

18 If I should count them, 

they are more in number than the sand: 

when I awake

I am still with thee.


Now, my heart rests, knowing my sister will be fine.

Safe, and secure, in JESUS' loving arms.

If you are grieving, as I am, please find comfort in the WORD of GOD.

Only His WORD can comfort us.

BLESSED is His WORD!

And I thank the HOLY SPIRIT for leading me to it.

Matthew 5:4

King James Version

4 Blessed are they that mourn: 

for they shall be comforted.


Related post:

STRENGTH in the MIDST of GRIEF

What happens when WE die?

The TROUBLING things


Video:

What HAPPENS When YOU DIE | Speaker: Dr. David Reagan


Updated 24 February 2023


The TRIUNE GOD

  Proverbs 25:2 King James Version 2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing:  but the honour of kings is to search out a matter . How muc...