Monday, November 22, 2021

We were BABIES once

 


James 1:17

King James Version

17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, 

and cometh down from the Father of lights, 

with whom is no variableness, 

neither shadow of turning.


We were all babies once.

I dearly hope you were loved.

That people were kind.

And that your life has evolved beautifully.

Scripture has wonderful verses on how GOD loved us.

From day one.

Find peace, joy, and comfort, in these verses.

Isaiah 9:6-7

King James Version

6 For unto us a child is born, 

unto us a son is given: 

and the government shall be upon his shoulder: 

and his name shall be called Wonderful, 

Counsellor, 

The mighty God, 

The everlasting Father, 

The Prince of Peace.

7 Of the increase of his government and peace 

there shall be no end, 

upon the throne of David, 

and upon his kingdom, 

to order it, 

and to establish it with judgment 

and with justice from henceforth even for ever. 

The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.


Luke 2:7-35

King James Version

7 And she brought forth her firstborn son, 

and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, 

and laid him in a manger; 

because there was no room for them in the inn.

8 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, 

keeping watch over their flock by night.

9 And, lo, 

the angel of the Lord came upon them, 

and the glory of the Lord shone round about them

and they were sore afraid.

10 And the angel said unto them, 

Fear not: 

for, behold, 

I bring you good tidings of great joy, 

which shall be to all people.

11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, 

which is Christ the Lord.

12 And this shall be a sign unto you; 

Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, 

lying in a manger.

13 And suddenly there was with the angel 

a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, 

and saying,

14 Glory to God in the highest, 

and on earth peace, 

good will toward men.

15 And it came to pass, 

as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, 

the shepherds said one to another, 

Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, 

and see this thing which is come to pass, 

which the Lord hath made known unto us.

16 And they came with haste, 

and found Mary, 

and Joseph, 

and the babe lying in a manger.

17 And when they had seen it, 

they made known abroad the saying which was told them 

concerning this child.

18 And all they that heard it wondered at those things 

which were told them by the shepherds.

19 But Mary kept all these things, 

and pondered them in her heart.

20 And the shepherds returned, 

glorifying and praising God 

for all the things that they had heard and seen, 

as it was told unto them.

21 And when eight days were accomplished 

for the circumcising of the child, 

his name was called Jesus, 

which was so named of the angel 

before he was conceived in the womb.

22 And when the days of her purification 

according to the law of Moses were accomplished, 

they brought him to Jerusalem, 

to present him to the Lord;

23 (As it is written in the law of the Lord, 

Every male that openeth the womb 

shall be called holy to the Lord;)

24 And to offer a sacrifice 

according to that which is said in the law of the Lord, 

A pair of turtledoves, 

or two young pigeons.

25 And, behold, 

there was a man in Jerusalem, 

whose name was Simeon; 

and the same man was just and devout, 

waiting for the consolation of Israel: 

and the Holy Ghost was upon him.

26 And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, 

that he should not see death, 

before he had seen the Lord's Christ.

27 And he came by the Spirit into the temple: 

and when the parents brought in the child Jesus,

 to do for him after the custom of the law,

28 Then took he him up in his arms, 

and blessed God, and said,

29 Lord, 

now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, 

according to thy word:

30 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,

31 Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people;

32 A light to lighten the Gentiles, 

and the glory of thy people Israel.

33 And Joseph and his mother marvelled at those things 

which were spoken of him.

34 And Simeon blessed them, 

and said unto Mary his mother, 

Behold, 

this child is set for the fall and rising again of many in Israel; 

and for a sign which shall be spoken against;

35 (Yea, 

a sword shall pierce through thy own soul also,) 

that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed.


Matthew 19:14

King James Version

14 But Jesus said, 

Suffer little children, 

and forbid them not, 

to come unto me: 

for of such is the kingdom of heaven.


Psalm 139:13-18

King James Version

13 For thou hast possessed my reins: 

thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

14 I will praise thee; 

for I am fearfully and wonderfully made

marvellous are thy works

and that my soul knoweth right well.

15 My substance was not hid from thee, 

when I was made in secret, 

and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

16 Thine eyes did see my substance, 

yet being unperfect; 

and in thy book all my members were written, 

which in continuance were fashioned, 

when as yet there was none of them.

17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, 

O God! 

how great is the sum of them!

18 If I should count them, 

they are more in number than the sand: 

when I awake, 

I am still with thee.


Jeremiah 1:5

King James Version

5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; 

and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, 

and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.


Psalm 127:3

King James Version

3 Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: 

and the fruit of the womb is his reward.


1 Samuel 1:20-22

King James Version

20 Wherefore it came to pass, 

when the time was come about after Hannah had conceived, 

that she bare a son, 

and called his name Samuel, 

saying, 

Because I have asked him of the Lord.

21 And the man Elkanah, 

and all his house, 

went up to offer unto the Lord the yearly sacrifice, 

and his vow.

22 But Hannah went not up; 

for she said unto her husband, 

I will not go up until the child be weaned, 

and then I will bring him, 

that he may appear before the Lord, 

and there abide for ever.


1 Samuel 1:24-28

King James Version

24 And when she had weaned him, 

she took him up with her

with three bullocks, 

and one ephah of flour, 

and a bottle of wine, 

and brought him unto the house of the Lord in Shiloh: 

and the child was young.

25 And they slew a bullock, 

and brought the child to Eli.

26 And she said, 

Oh my lord, 

as thy soul liveth, 

my lord, 

I am the woman that stood by thee here, 

praying unto the Lord.

27 For this child I prayed; 

and the Lord hath given me my petition 

which I asked of him:

28 Therefore also I have lent him to the Lord; 

as long as he liveth he shall be lent to the Lord. 

And he worshipped the Lord there.


Psalm 8:2

King James Version

2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings 

hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, 

that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.


Ecclesiastes 11:5

King James Version

5 As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, 

nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child: 

even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all.


John 3:5-7

King James Version

5 Jesus answered, 

Verily, verily, 

I say unto thee, 

Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, 

he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; 

and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, 

Ye must be born again.


Jeremiah 29:11-13

King James Version

11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, 

saith the Lord, 

thoughts of peace, 

and not of evil, 

to give you an expected end.

12 Then shall ye call upon me, 

and ye shall go and pray unto me, 

and I will hearken unto you.

13 And ye shall seek me, 

and find me, 

when ye shall search for me 

with all your heart.


John 16:20-22

King James Version

20 Verily, verily, 

I say unto you, 

That ye shall weep and lament, 

but the world shall rejoice: 

and ye shall be sorrowful, 

but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.

21 A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, 

because her hour is come: 

but as soon as she is delivered of the child, 

she remembereth no more the anguish, 

for joy that a man is born into the world.

22 And ye now therefore have sorrow: 

but I will see you again, 

and your heart shall rejoice, 

and your joy no man taketh from you.


Isaiah 44:24

King James Version

24 Thus saith the Lord, 

thy redeemer, 

and he that formed thee from the womb, 

I am the Lord that maketh all things; 

that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; 

that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;


Mark 10:13-16

King James Version

13 And they brought young children to him, 

that he should touch them: 

and his disciples rebuked those that brought them.

14 But when Jesus saw it, 

he was much displeased, 

and said unto them, 

Suffer the little children to come unto me, 

and forbid them not: 

for of such is the kingdom of God.

15 Verily I say unto you, 

Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God 

as a little child, 

he shall not enter therein.

16 And he took them up in his arms, 

put his hands upon them, 

and blessed them.


Mark 9:36-37

King James Version

36 And he took a child, and set him in the midst of them: 

and when he had taken him in his arms, 

he said unto them,

37 Whosoever shall receive one of such children 

in my name, 

receiveth me: 

and whosoever shall receive me, 

receiveth not me, 

but him that sent me.


Exodus 2:1-10

King James Version

2 And there went a man of the house of Levi, 

and took to wife a daughter of Levi.

2 And the woman conceived, 

and bare a son: 

and when she saw him that he was a goodly child, 

she hid him three months.

3 And when she could not longer hide him, 

she took for him an ark of bulrushes, 

and daubed it with slime and with pitch, 

and put the child therein; 

and she laid it in the flags by the river's brink.

4 And his sister stood afar off, 

to wit what would be done to him.

5 And the daughter of Pharaoh came down 

to wash herself at the river; 

and her maidens walked along by the river's side; 

and when she saw the ark among the flags, 

she sent her maid to fetch it.

6 And when she had opened it, 

she saw the child: 

and, behold, 

the babe wept. 

And she had compassion on him, 

and said, 

This is one of the Hebrews' children.

7 Then said his sister to Pharaoh's daughter, 

Shall I go and call to thee a nurse of the Hebrew women, 

that she may nurse the child for thee?

8 And Pharaoh's daughter said to her, Go. 

And the maid went and called the child's mother.

9 And Pharaoh's daughter said unto her, 

Take this child away, 

and nurse it for me, 

and I will give thee thy wages. 

And the women took the child, 

and nursed it.

10 And the child grew, 

and she brought him unto Pharaoh's daughter, 

and he became her son. 

And she called his name Moses: 

and she said, 

Because I drew him out of the water.


Isaiah 49:1-16

King James Version

49 Listen, O isles, 

unto me; 

and hearken, 

ye people, 

from far; 

The Lord hath called me from the womb; 

from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

2 And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; 

in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, 

and made me a polished shaft; 

in his quiver hath he hid me;

3 And said unto me, 

Thou art my servant, 

O Israel, 

in whom I will be glorified.

4 Then I said, 

I have laboured in vain, 

I have spent my strength for nought, 

and in vain: 

yet surely my judgment is with the Lord, 

and my work with my God.

5 And now, 

saith the Lord that formed me from the womb to be his servant, 

to bring Jacob again to him, 

Though Israel be not gathered, 

yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the Lord, 

and my God shall be my strength.

6 And he said, 

It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant 

to raise up the tribes of Jacob, 

and to restore the preserved of Israel: 

I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, 

that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

7 Thus saith the Lord, 

the Redeemer of Israel,

 and his Holy One, 

to him whom man despiseth, 

to him whom the nation abhorreth,

to a servant of rulers, 

Kings shall see and arise, 

princes also shall worship, 

because of the Lord that is faithful, 

and the Holy One of Israel, 

and he shall choose thee.

8 Thus saith the Lord, 

In an acceptable time have I heard thee, 

and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: 

and I will preserve thee, 

and give thee for a covenant of the people, 

to establish the earth, 

to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;

9 That thou mayest say to the prisoners, 

Go forth; 

to them that are in darkness, 

Shew yourselves. 

They shall feed in the ways, 

and their pastures shall be in all high places.

10 They shall not hunger nor thirst; 

neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: 

for he that hath mercy on them shall lead them, 

even by the springs of water shall he guide them.

11 And I will make all my mountains a way, 

and my highways shall be exalted.

12 Behold, these shall come from far: 

and, lo, these from the north and from the west; 

and these from the land of Sinim.

13 Sing, O heavens; 

and be joyful, O earth; 

and break forth into singing, O mountains: 

for the Lord hath comforted his people,

 and will have mercy upon his afflicted.

14 But Zion said, 

The Lord hath forsaken me, 

and my Lord hath forgotten me.

15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, 

that she should not have compassion 

on the son of her womb?

 yea, they may forget, 

yet will I not forget thee.

16 Behold, 

I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; 

thy walls are continually before me.


Luke 18:15-17

King James Version

15 And they brought unto him also infants, 

that he would touch them

but when his disciples saw it, 

they rebuked them.

16 But Jesus called them unto him, 

and said, 

Suffer little children to come unto me, 

and forbid them not: 

for of such is the kingdom of God.

17 Verily I say unto you, 

Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child 

shall in no wise enter therein.


1 John 3:2

King James Version

2 Beloved, 

now are we the sons of God, 

and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: 

but we know that, 

when he shall appear, 

we shall be like him; 

for we shall see him as he is.


It's time we looked gently upon ourselves, and each other.

For we were all babies once.

And we are all loved by GOD.


Related post:

The HOLY SPIRIT and 2 BABIES

CHEERFUL heart

CHILDLIKE series


Image: Wallpaper Access


EYES of the LORD

  Job 31:4 King James Version 4 Doth not he see my ways,  and count all my steps ? Does GOD really see EVERYTHING? What does He look for? W...