Thursday, February 24, 2022

The MOST BEAUTIFUL thing that can EVER happen to ANYONE

 

John 11:40

King James Version

40 Jesus saith unto her, 

Said I not unto thee, 

that, if thou wouldest believe, 

thou shouldest see the glory of God?


Ever experienced the most beautiful thing in the world?

I have, just moments ago, as I prepared to sleep.

As I was praying, and thanking GOD, my heart warmed at the thought, and realization, that had GOD not made me born again 29 months ago, I would not have been so appreciative of everything.

My family, my work, my life, the people around me.

And most especially the love from JESUS, who I pray to every night, and every moment because I am just glad to be alive and useful, or when I need to thank, or ask a question, or guidance.

Had I not been born again, I'd have missed becoming aware of the beauty of my imperfect life, the love from God, the kindness of people around me, and the longsuffering of people around the world. 

Had I not been born again, I'd not have seen the whole mosaic of my life, how the pieces fit so intricately together, in a design all GOD's own.

What we think may be imperfect lives, from imperfect people, is actually GOD's design.

For His PERFECT purpose.

He's waiting for us to wake up, and see the beauty and blessings of our lives, especially with Him at the helm.

Had I not been born again, I'd still be wondering how to make money, how to make ends meet, what work to do.

Because God made me born again, I surrendered all such knowledge to Him.

Matthew 10:29-31

King James Version

29 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? 

and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.

30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

31 Fear ye not therefore, 

ye are of more value than many sparrows.


Money has not become an issue anymore, for where I'm going one day, I won't be needing any.

I will be leaving everything behind.

Just as you will be.

GOD provides what I need each day, and only He knows EXACTLY what I need.

Because I'm born again, I marvel at the MAGNIFICENT mysteries in Scripture, and yet SPIRIT helps me understand perfectly.

Because I'm born again, I'm completely focused on CHRIST alone.

Colossians 3:1-2

King James Version

3 If ye then be risen with Christ, 

seek those things which are above, 

where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2 Set your affection on things above

not on things on the earth.


Because I'm born again, I realize only through JESUS can I do anything.

John 15:5

King James Version

5 I am the vine, 

ye are the branches: 

He that abideth in me, 

and I in him, 

the same bringeth forth much fruit: 

for without me ye can do nothing.


I wish this upon all of you.

That you surrender to GOD, ask for forgiveness for all your sins, and let Him lead the way.

Only GOD knows what's best for us.

Only He knows our heart.

We were all destined for something.

And I thank JESUS for showing me my path, and my destination, over two decades ago, from dreams past.

That was even BEFORE He made me born again.

What an AWESOME GIFT from the LORD!

Now that I'm born again, everything's so much clearer.

There is no more struggle, no more confusion, only peace, joy, clarity, and surrender.

All that I need to know, I pray for, and an answer is given, by leading me to Scripture, or by a seeming random thought, or idea.

So many prompts are given each day.

SPIRIT teaches me each moment.

Like I ought to have been asleep already, but as has been the case for two straight nights now, I have to get up and write.

And tell you all about it.

SURRENDER your tiny knowledge to GOD's infinite WISDOM, and watch what happens.

I am living testimony of it.

The gate to heaven is by being born again, in CHRIST.

For JESUS is the DOOR of the SHEEP.


Related material:

BORN AGAIN articles


Image source: Rahul Pandit on Pexels


MIRACLE in itself

  Matthew 17:20 King James Version 20 And Jesus said unto them,  Because of your unbelief:  for verily I say unto you,  If ye have faith as ...