Tuesday, February 22, 2022

WORRIED about your KIDS?

 

Isaiah 41:13

King James Version

13 For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, 

saying unto thee, 

Fear not; 

I will help thee.


Worried about your kids?

Have they gone silent?

Have they become unreachable?

There's real help here.


The world's gone digital.

Kids keep pretty much to themselves.

All cooped up in their digital world.

Hooked up with social media, and entertainment.

Bombarding their brains with dangerous stuff.

With the covid crisis, we've heard about rise in suicides.

It's a crazy world that doesn't make sense.

Only because the world has turned their back on GOD.

Even as it's all been prophesied.

2 Timothy 3:1-7

King James Version

3 This know also, 

that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, 

covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, 

disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, 

false accusers, incontinent, fierce, 

despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, 

lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, 

but denying the power thereof: 

from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, 

and lead captive silly women laden with sins, 

led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, 

and never able to come 

to the knowledge of the truth.


But fret not.

There's real help from the HOLY SPIRIT.

He inspired me to create a blog two days ago.

A note for young people.

They can read the posts, in private.

Let the WORD of GOD speak to them instead.

Let the HOLY SPIRIT come upon their hearts, triggering awakening, as only SPIRIT can do.

JESUS is in EVERY article.

All you have to do, is share the blog with them.

Let the SPIRIT of GOD take care of the rest.

GOD knows who are His.

2 Timothy 2:19

King James Version

19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, 

having this seal, 

The Lord knoweth them that are his

And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ 

depart from iniquity.


And those who are His, hear His voice.

Find comfort in these verses:

John 10:27-30

King James Version

27 My sheep hear my voice, 

and I know them, 

and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; 

and they shall never perish, 

neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, 

which gave them me,

 is greater than all; 

and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

30 I and my Father are one.


Please share a note for young people with your beloved kids, and all young people who you feel may need the WORD of GOD.

I would also be grateful if you can share this post you're reading now, with other worried adults.

This is for you, as it is for the young.

Only the WORD of GOD can save us now.

For these are very dark days.

Let not the enemy snatch them.


Image source: Pxhere


EYES of the LORD

  Job 31:4 King James Version 4 Doth not he see my ways,  and count all my steps ? Does GOD really see EVERYTHING? What does He look for? W...