Sunday, February 13, 2022

A SIMPLE MINISTRY

 

CALL to ALL:

1 Thessalonians 5:23

King James Version

23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; 

and I pray God your whole spirit and soul 

and body be preserved blameless 

unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.


I had not realized God had a simple ministry for me.

To write, and to warn.

Basing everything on His WORD.

And all because I wanted to do things right by Him.

In the fifth month of such desire, GOD showed up by making me watch two prophetic videos.

That's 29 months ago.

SPIRIT taught me everything I needed to know about GOD, JESUS, Himself, and the Bible.

I was able to connect the dots, by studying God's WORD with an open heart.

And because I'm childlike, and born again, things were made curiously simple for me, through the ministration of the HOLY SPIRIT.

It didn't take long -- four months after God made me born again -- that JESUS alerted me to the most important task at hand.

To tell you about the RAPTURE.

After that, all blogs and articles were created to alert you to its imminence, urging you to REPENT, be born again, and believe the gospel.

Considering what's happening in the world today, here are the important articles to look into:

JERUSALEM

JESUS calls us to REPENTANCE

OPERATIVE WORDS for the END TIMES

WHO shall be SAVED?

BORN AGAIN articles


Image source: Clipart Library


MIRACLE in itself

  Matthew 17:20 King James Version 20 And Jesus said unto them,  Because of your unbelief:  for verily I say unto you,  If ye have faith as ...