Friday, February 11, 2022

Weakened world

 

Revelation 12:12

King James Version

12 Therefore rejoice, 

ye heavens, 

and ye that dwell in them. 

Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! 

for the devil is come down unto you, 

having great wrath, 

because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.


Before I became born again -- much long before -- I dreamt of darkness filling the sky.

I was witness to how far the darkness had spread.

An angel even flew low over my head, with the others facing outwards in a circle, protecting a "throne".

Succeeding dreams were even more alarming.

Darkness has truly spread.

And now that I've been born again for the past 29 months?

I go to the Bible for answers.

It is my only source of TRUTH, FAITH, HOPE, LOVE, and JOY.

It is my only source for knowing who GOD is.

It is my only source for JESUS' teachings.

It is my only source for the past, present, and future.

All I need to know, I know from the Bible.

If you want to know how far the darkness has encroached, view these videos, confirming the dreams given me:

The Coming Darkness - Chuck Missler

Biblical Prophecy You Will Want To Listen To


Image source: Wallpaper Flare


MIRACLE in itself

  Matthew 17:20 King James Version 20 And Jesus said unto them,  Because of your unbelief:  for verily I say unto you,  If ye have faith as ...